Machiko the Illusionist (Machiko vs Jura)

I don't own Fairy Tail. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less. You'll figure out who the guy above is too.

They, lost...? Machiko thought after Gray and Lucy lost their events. Maybe I was foolish to join a weak gui- NO! Why am I thinking this way?! This isn't the way a mage of Fairy Tail thinks! We do it for the sake of our comrades! I'm going insane right now... Is there a reason why I have clashing beliefs?! Is the strong part of me rejecting them, like I have with some other people before?!

"Machiko?" Mira called from behind the silver haired beauty, lightly tapping heron the shoulder.

Machiko turned her head, and gave Mira her attention. She didn't show her distress at all on the surface. "Yeah?" She asked, hiding her previous thoughts in the back of her mind. "What's up?"

"You're going next." She explained with a smile.

"Alright." Machiko replied as she stood up. "Who am I going up against?"

"Jura."
________________________________________________________________________________

Jura stood in the middle of the field, awaiting Machiko's arrival. Before their match, Warcy from Quatro Cerberus went against Olga Nanagear, and lost. 

Although, nobody was expecting what happened next. A teenaged boy with a half broken mask walked into the field on the opposite side of Jura. He wore a black cloak, pants, and cargo shirt while crimson fingerless gloves rested on his hands. On his feet were black boots with a knife in each one.

"Where's Machiko?!" Natsu exclaimed in shock as he leaned over the edge while the whole crowd was confused as well.

"You'll be seeing her real soon." The teen replied, not showing his expression from under his broken mask. He pulled out a tiny blue ridged stone that began glowing. "I'm coming out for her, so I suggest you start the match."

"BEGIN!"

After that word was said, a flash of light that originated from the stone blinded everyone. When the light diminished, a black dragon with silver wings. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Lyon and Rin exclaimed in shock.

"ITS A DRAGON!" Eve yelled in panic.

The teen or, the now silver winged dragon slammed its tail into Jura's side, smashing him into a wall, making smoke fly around them. When it emerged into the air, the teen was standing over Jura who lay on the hard barren ground. The teen suddenly was replaced with a puff of smoke and then Machiko emerged from inside with her hands in two peace signs. "I win~"

"HOW THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT?!" Yomi exclaimed as Machiko dusted herself off.

"It's one of the magics I use." She explained as she sent a smirk toward the crowd. "Truth be told, I'm surprise you hadn't found out yet. I'm the number one wizard in Fiore, and the one and only Queen of Ishgar." Although, I thought most people would know...

"WHAT?!?!"

"So these Fairies aren't all talk." Ai realized as she slammed her book closed startling Rufus a bit. "Let's see what they have in store for us tomorrow."
________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. It'll be short like this because I won't know what to write for the afternoon of the GMG. So, Yeah! Machiko is also an illusionist! There'll be a pair too. But enough talk. Read this ⬇️. (I guess this'll make up for the short chapter.)

Machiko sat on her bed in the inn Fairy Tail was currently staying in. A few thoughts were clouding her mind and she couldn't stand it. She sighed and shifted out of bed, making sure not to wake Shiro who slept peacefully under the covers. She was wearing black booty shorts and bra before she placed her white jacket on and exited the inn.

She walked on the hill full of flowers as she thought of today's match with Jura. Maybe I went too overboard with Keyser. Maybe I should've used Kasumi.

Machiko sat down on the grass as she stared at the reflection of the moon inside of a lake. Her ears picked up to hear footsteps coming up behind her. She turned her body slightly to see Hibiki standing there with a concerned expression on his face. 

"Machiko, yes?" He asked for confirmation of her name only to receive a nod, giving him permission to speak again. "I was simply concerned. It's unusual for someone like yourself to take a walk at night like this."

She sighed and hugged her knees as Hibiki sat next to her. "... Just have a lot on my mind." he replied before turning to Hibiki questioningly. "Why are you out here anyway? Its the middle of the night."

The Blue Pegasus mage sighed as he placed his hands on the ground behind him to support his weight while he gazed at the stars above. "I actually wanted to congratulate you on your win, but I wanted to make it... a bit more romantic."

Machiko sweat dropped at this before loosening her grip on her legs. "Are you always like this toward all the ladies?" 

Hibiki winked at her with a sweet smile. "Maybe~"

She sighed and turned away from him. The lake rippled in front of them after a fish flicked its tail at the water. Machiko frowned and asked, "Why else are you here for?"

The male mage sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "I suppose I can't hide anything from any woman." He huffed before facing Machiko. "You don't have a last name, do you?"

Machiko shook her head in dismay. "Unfortunately, no." She replied, confirming his suspicions. "It was always Cryaline Machiko..." Now that I think about it, they never told me about my original parents...

"How about this." He began, taking her hand in his before raising both between them. "Machiko Takahashi."

Machiko stared into his eyes, bewildered that he cared so much for her. Hibiki blinked when she began to shed tears. "I-I'm sorry." She apologized as she wiped her tears away. "It's just, I... Thank you!"

Hibiki didn't move when Machiko embraced him as tears streamed down her face. He didn't hug back either. Instead he whispered out of comfort. "I'll always be here. Here for you."

"T-Thank you..."
________________________________________________________________________________

Eh? Eh?! EH?!?!
Well, do ya like it? Machiko x Hibiki!

Day 1;

Sabertooth: 20

Mermaid Heel: 18

Raven Tail: 16

Fairy Tail Team B: 11

Lamia Scale: 6

Blue Pegasus: 3

Quatro Cerberus: 2

Fairy Tail Team A: 0