9 Dragons

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

A few hours after the GMG, and this is what all the guilds get. A fight with dragons.

So this guy is my opponent huh? Machiko asked herself when Dark Vengeance introduced himself. His name suits him. (He's up there⬆️)

Dark Vengeance's claw rose and came crashing down on the plaza ground, but it missed its mark. "Sting! Rogue!" Machiko called as she summoned her Aka Nikkō from her fight against Ayama and Sting. "Go find another dragon! Ayama and I can handle these two!"

"Alright!"

"I AM THE ALMIGHTY RYUJIN ICEWING!"The first dragon roared as he flared his wings while Ayama and Rose flew towards him. "YOUR BONES WILL BE NOTHING BUT A PILE IF ASHES WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH YOU PATHETIC BEINGS!"

Machiko looked up at him, but turned her attention to Dark Vengeance. "Then I'm going to turn you-" She began as she coated herself in white and black flames. "INTO A PILE OF ASHES ON THE GROUND! UNISON DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Her roar was sent at Dark Vengeance, but he simply took it head on, exploding in his face. The smoke that appeared when the attack struck him faded, revealing an unharmed dragon. "Shit! I was sure that would've worked!"

She turned to Ayama who landed next to her after dodging Ryujin's claws. "I threw everything at him with my unison dragon roar, but I did nothing what so ever." Ayama growled as she and Machiko dodged the dragons' roar. "How are we supposed to win when we can't even faze them?!"

How are we supposed to wi- Machiko stopped her train of thought when she thought about her guild mates. That's right. I've said it before and I'll keep doing it. I. Will. Fight. No matter if the odds, fate, or destiny is up against me. I WILL FIGHT!

Suddenly a loud roar came from the sky. The two of them shot their eyes up at the falling dragon that Future Rogue was riding upon. "CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Natsu's voice exclaimed while Future Rogue covered his poor ears.

"Natsu-nii?" Machiko asked in surprise.

"Salamander?" Ayama muttered loud enough for the silver haired mage to hear her.

"LET'S QUIT PLAYING AROUND AND USE OUR DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC!" He yelled, making Machiko smirk. "THERE ARE 9 DRAGONS, AND WE'VE GOT 9 DRAGON SLAYERS! WE CAN DO THIS, IT'S WHAT WE WERE BORN FOR! LET'S USE OUR POWER, AND SLAY SOME FREAKIN' DRAGONS!"

Ayama returned the smirk to Machi before they both turned back to Dark Vengeance and Ryujin. It appears some people will never understand us, or Natsu-nii. However-

"WHO'S WITH ME?!"

They understand out fighting spirit. Machiko thought before noticing something unusual. "Did he say 9?"

"CAUSE I'M GOING DRAGON HUNTING!"

"We only have eight..." Ayama realized, only to pause for a second and tilt her head to one side. "Actually, I hear the last one coming."

"DON'T YOU IGNORE US!" Ryujin roared as he and Dark Vengeance descended upon them from above.

"I was never born as a dragon slayer." Machiko revealed as she closed her eyes. "However-" She turned to Ayama and smiled warmly at her before turning to the dragons in the sky. "I WAS RAISED BY THEM!"

"UNISON DRAGON'S ROAR!" They both cried, going full power and spirit. Their roars made contact with Dark Vengeance and Ryujin, surprisingly knocking them into a tall tower.

"Wow. I didn't expect that to actually work." Machiko admitted as she loosened up.

"Do you think so lowly of yourself?!" Shiro yelled from a far building. "You're the 1st ranked Wizard Saint, Machiko! How can you stoop so low?!"

"Oh! You're here!"

"I was here to whole time to begin with!" She exclaimed as flew up to them. "Seriously, you can be as dense as Natsu."

"INSOLENT HUMANS!" Dark Vengeance exclaimed as he and Ryujin burst out of the rubble. "YOU'LL ALL PAY FOR THAT ONE!"

"YOUR FATE HAS BEEN SEALED!" Ryujin agreed as they stomped towards them.

"Then I'm going to defy fate!" Machiko declared when they jumped out of Ryujin's way. "AND SLAY SOME FUCKING DRAGONS! UNISON DRAGON'S HELLFIRE!"

"UNISON DRAGON'S HAILSTORM!"

Ayama's attack connected with Ryujin's head while Machiko's hellfire sent Dark Vengeance farther into the air. The four began clashing again and again, getting wounded or even spilling blood. Then Machiko yelled. "UNISON DRAGON'S BLADE OF HOLY SHADOW FIRE!"

"UNISON DRAGON'S BLADE OF DARK HOLY ICE!" Ayama exclaimed as black and white ice coated her Arcieven while white and black flames covered Machiko's Aka Nikkō.

"Let's go!"

Machiko and Ayama rushed forward and, but suddenly an image appeared before them. An image of both of them being impaled by a talon. Alright then, to the left!

Right as Machiko did that, Dark Vengeance's talon swerved pasted her. She took a quick glance at Ayama, and expected her to be winning, but instead, she saw her being thrown away after Ryujin chomped on her.

"Rose!"

"I'm on it!" She replied while Machiko dodged their attacks. I pray for your safety, Ayama.
________________________________________________________________________________
Finished!