Cryaline

I don't own Fairy Tail or its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Are you going now, Machiko?" Shiro asked her while they stood in front of the inn.

"Yeah." She replied before patting her exceed on the head. "Don't worry. I'll be back before sunset. If not... then shit is probably going to go down. Besides, I don't think they gave me the 1st rank of Wizard Saint after Serena for nothing for nothing!"

She nodded before Machiko began walking off toward the nearest alleyway. "See ya later, kay?"

Shiro nodded as Machiko ran off through the empty streets. She sighed after her partner was out of earshot. "I should've known you were here."

Suddenly, the winged woman from the night before appeared on the roof of the inn. She looked down at Shiro who looked up at her. "Care to explain?"

"You already know what's going to happen, Shiro." The woman replied with a frown before glancing up at the sky. "Ayama's life is on the risk and fates are destined to become intertwined."

Shiro nodded in understanding. "My purpose here is finished after all, even though my life here was short, I believe Machiko will find some sort of peace."

The woman nodded before placing her hood back on. "I will see you, another day in a better place, Mipha."

Shiro rolled her eyes and turned around as she summoned her wings. "Maybe."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Currently in sixth place, will they be able to make a comeback?" Chapati asked. "The Hounds of Hell, renamed, Quatro Puppy! Next is Blue Pegasus!"

I hope we don't have to fight, my dear Machiko~ Hibiki thought as Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale walked onto the field.

"Currently in second place, will they get their title back? Or will they have to step down?" Chapati exclaimed after his previous announcements. "SABERTOOTH!"

"Huh? What happened to Ayama?" Tobi asked Yuka as the five Sabertooth mages strolled onto the field.

"Did something happen to her?"

"Next in first place, the guild that was known as the strongest 7 years ago." He continued in excitement. "FAIRY TAIL!"

"What's this?" Yajima asked in surprise. "It seems Fairy Tail has switched out its members."

"Where's Machiko and Natsu?!" Olga yelled suddenly.

"Well, look who replaced Machiko." Ren chuckled in amusement when he saw Gajeel.

"That makes things all the easier for me." Hibiki sighed in relief. "I don't want to go against my beloved."

"Hey Gajeel."

"What is it, Machiko?" He asked through telepathy.

"YOU BETTER NOT LOOSE OKAY! IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU LOST TO SOME OTHER GUY I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS PERSONALLY!" She yelled, making him cringe from the noise.

"Jeez. Pipe down, kid." Gajeel growled. "You're too loud."

"Just win you iron-freak."

"Whatever."
________________________________________________________________________________

Machiko sighed after contacting Gajeel. She was currently hiding on top of a building roof as a tall light brown haired lady walked by in the alley streets. Odd... This power I'm getting if far beyond any of the normal the Wizard Saints combined! Well... At least I'm not a normal wizard saint...