Fight

I don't own Fairy Tail. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

(Flashback.)

"Machiko~"

Said person turned around to see Hibiki standing there. "Ah, you're here."

Hibiki sat next to her as they watched the sun set together. "What do you think tomorrow will bring, Machiko?"

She smiled a little bit before replying, "I have a feeling that won't abandon me right now. It feels like excitement, yet feels like anger. Maybe, we'll finally face Sabertooth in a match."

"Ah, are you dwelling on Ayama?" He asked her as their hands connected without them knowing.

"How could anyone not?" She told him as her head lay on his shoulder. "I have a gut feeling that I will fight her, and-"

Hibiki cut her off by hugging her, taking the mage by surprise. "I will always be cheering for you, even if the odds are against us. I'll be right here."

"Thank you, Hibiki."

(Flashback end.)

No matter if I can't win. Machiko thought as she watched Ayama and Sting. No matter if I can't tell anyone about the dragons. No matter if fate won't allow my wishes to come true, I will fight! I will fight to the very end!

"UNISON DRAGON ROAR!"

Machiko wasn't prepared for this, and literally went against everything she just thought about. Three roars were launched at them by one slayer. White, Ice, and Shadow collided with the two of them, sending them backwards. Machiko quickly attempted to swing her katana at Ayama, but the young girl ducked before kicking her in the chest area.

She quickly regained her composure, but Sting and Ayama were already in the air above them.

"WHITE DRAGON'S..."

"UNISON DRAGON'S..."

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!"

Machiko's first instinct made her rush in front of Natsu. She quickly created a barrier around them, shielding them from the blast, but destroying the field grounds. Machiko and Natsu quickly landed on a falling piece of rubble as Sting rushed towards them. "It's not over yet!"

"FIRE DRAGON'S..."

Natsu jumped from the rubble he landed on and yelled, "...SWORD HORN!"

Machiko took this opportunity to get behind Sting as he was launched back with the help of falling debris while shouting, "WATER DRAGON'S WHIRLPOOL!"

The two watched as the impact caused Sting to smash into the debris below. Machiko quickly jumped to the top, but was met with Ayama's barrage of attacks. "Tell me this, what are you fighting for?" She questioned her, only to be punched into the chest by Ayama's ice coated fist, causing her to be sent back. Machiko regained her composure before continuing to block Ayama's barrage. "Power, each other, or Rose?"

Apparently, her answer was a strong jab to the jaw from Ayama's Arcieven. "Again, I have nothing to say, Fairy."

I guess I will never understand her. Machiko sighed while unsheathing her remaining katanas. "If that's how you shall act, then so be it. HOLY DRAGON BLADES OF WHITE! WEISSLOGIA!"

"This is more like it!" Ayama exclaimed as she and Machiko began to exchange blows, faster than the naked eye could see.

"I can't keep up with their movements!" Romeo told everyone in surprise as he leaned over the edge of their booth.

"I think I can understand it now." Gray realized with his arms crossed as everyone watched on edge. "Machiko wanted to make this fight exciting."

Then, something caused Ayama to smirk, confusing Machiko who let the pressure on her katanas go out. Ayama leaped back as she unsheathed her Burū Seishin from its sheath. "ICE DRAGON'S DEMON BLADES!"

I see now! Machiko thought as her eyes widened while black ice coated Arcieven's blade. Burū Seishin on the other hand was covered in white ice. You are indeed an odd figure to understand, Ayama Night. I wonder how they'll react to this.

"Now, FALL BEFORE ME!" Ayama cried as she swung her katanas sideways, shattering Machiko's blades while letting them connect with her body. Machiko screamed in agony, not knowing it'd be this agonizing.

Ayama wasted no time to end this as she kicked Machiko into the pit below. Machiko smashed into the ground below on her back, screaming in pure agony again. Her eyes shut at this while Sting and Ayama exchanged a few words.

"MACHIKO!"

Her eyes shot open at that voice. Hibiki

"GET UP!"

She smiled as she heard Sting and Ayama's voices. "So you noticed..."

Surprising everyone, Machiko got up as requested from her. Natsu followed soon afterwards with a smirk on his face. Her wounds on her midriff that were caused by Ayama had disappeared, leaving only thin scars. "What the...?" Ayama's sentenced faded from existence as Machiko smirked.

That's the spirit. Hibiki thought as he smiled at Machiko.

"How are you still standing?!" Sting exclaimed in shock. "I used my dragon force and Ayama used her Unison Dragon Mode?!"

"You're strong alright," Natsu told him as he cracked his knuckles in amusement, "but not strong enough."

Machiko nodded in agreement. "I had Amber seal three fourths of my magical power." She replied as her small injuries glowed, soon disappearing. "Plus, I'm not even a dragon slayer."

"Then how can she use dragon slayer magic?!" Lyon questioned in confusion like everyone else.

Suddenly, Amber appeared out of nowhere, asking. "Ms. Cryaline? Should I unseal you power?"

"Only a fifth please."

"Of course."

After that, Ayama and Sting could feel her second layer of magical power. Machiko turned to them with a smirk of her own. "I'll tell you this once since it'll end soon." She announced as her right arm turned holographic. "I'm not a dragon slayer. I'm a Memory Mage. That's the reason for all those different magic I use."

"They're all in trouble now." Shiro chuckled as she smirked.

Ayama's eyes widened in realization. "That's right, Little Tiger." Machiko approved. "During the week I've copied everyone's magic abilities. That means-" She paused before coating her right fist in black flames while the other in white. "I can activate Dragon Force, Vibe, Drive, and Unison Dragon Mode."

"Go Machiko!"

She turned to the owner of that voice she adored so much. Hibiki... Machiko fully actives her Unison Dragon Mode of White, Fire, and Shadow. I couldn't have done it without your support.

"So tell me," Natsu began as he finished devouring his flammable lunch. "You still for the challenge?"

Ayama glared at him as she activated her Unison Dragon Mode again. "Like I stated before, I will win no matter what!" She declared defiantly.

Machiko smirked back. "Then come! At this percentage, I'm not even the mage that claimed the title of the strongest mage in Fiore!"
________________________________________________________________________________
Next chapter, Machiko VS Ayama. One on one all out. (Well, technically Ayama's going all out.)