My Kingdom Rules With an Iron Fist

Unlike the other two kingdoms in Comhar the Iron Kingdom was ruled by a queen. Her kingdom had certain rules to it and if no one followed those rules they were punished. Only certain people in the kingdom were bestowed a great power. This power was known as Elemental. Elemental is just what it is elements,but these elements are put into your head hence the name Elemental, it's all in your mind.
"Milady, today is your day off what would you like to do? " Questioned Inferno and Itsuki.
" I'd like to help you two out with keeping my kingdom in check. If you two don't mind. " The Iron Queen said .
" Not at all Milady. " Inferno and Itsuki replied in unison.
The three of them walked for awhile in search of any thing wrong in the kingdom then all of a sudden. BAMM!!! A young man bust out of a building and slammed up against a wall of another building. Then out walks a shaggy looking guy,who goes by the name Hiroto, was standing over the unconscious man against the wall.
"Thanks for the Elemental, Sucker. " Hiroto said with a jerky laugh.
" HOLD IT RIGHT THERE."
" Well, if it isn't the queen. What are you doing out of the castle. "
"That's none of your concern, but what I'm concerned about is you steeling an Elemental. "
" Well why don't you take it from me then. "
"Fine, Inferno, Itsuki you know what to do. "
" Yes mam. "
Inferno put his hands into a fist and fire swirled around them. His eyes lit up , his hair went up in flames as if he were turning into a super saiyan. Itsuki balled her hands into fist too. With leaves swirling around them and her eyes brightened up as wind blew through her hair. The Iron Queen didn't bring forth her Elemental instead she uncased her Chokuto* and stood back while Inferno and Itsuki ran at Hiroto. They jumped in the air and blasted a flaming leaf tag team attack and when they landed they saw their attack didn't work. Hiroto had put up a wall if solid gold to block their attack.
" Milady, he has the gold Elemental. "
Itsuki shouted.
"I see. I'll handle this. "
The Iron Queen ran at him with excellent speed and striked at him. His hand had turned into gold and blocked her attack. The metal of the Chokuto colliding with the Hiroto's gold hand caused a sound breakage in the air and blasted the Iron Queen back a foot or two. She striked at him again by that time he had made an imitation Saber to block her second strike.
" That Elemental doesn't belong to you." The Iron Queen said grunting trying to push against Hiroto Saber sword block.
"Oh yes it does. I deserve everything that I take."
" Ok then," The Iron Queen said while jumping back from her attempted strike and putting her Chokuto back, " so you deserve this take down I'm about to give you."
The Iron Queen ran at him punching and kicking him profusely until he was down. The queen was panting like crazy looking at Hiroto on the ground. She walked over to him and bentdown on one knee, took her middle finger and thumb,closed her eyes and put it on his bruised forehead and took the gold Elemental out of his head. The gold Elemental was a dusty gold shimmering light pulsing on and off.
" Here Itsuki take this Elemental back to the castle and put it with the rest of the stolen and misused ones. "
" Yes mam , I'll do it right away. "
" Thank you dearest. "
" Wow Milady, you're an amazing fighter. " Inferno exclaimed.
" Thank you Inferno, I appreciate the compliment. Now let's start heading back to the castle. "
" Sounds good Milady. " Inferno said with a cheery disposition.

Thus ends The Iron Kingdom's prologue. Thank you so much for reading it.

* Chokuto : A straight, single bladed Japanese sword.