My Kingdom has a Cold Heart

"Raina!" The King of Ice yelled.
"Yes sir?"
" I think it's time we paid a visit to the Iron Kingdom. "
" Alright sir, I shall get a carriage ready."
"Excellent." The King of Ice said with a sly smirk.
   A carriage was called infront of the Ice Castle both the King of Ice and Raina got in. The trail was about 4 miles, full of trees, and shade. The two were quiet the whole ride over to the Iron Kingdom. One of the guards at the Iron Kingdom's entrance spotted the King of Ice's carriage and immediately went to warn the queen. The guard caught up with the queen and Inferno in the village and warned her.
    "Your highness, the King of Ice is approaching the kingdom."
"What?!?! Why?!...Ughh have the entrance blocked off NOW!"
"Milady, shall I come with you?" Questioned Inferno.
"Yes, I'd appreciate that. I can't stand when he comes here unnoticed."
" Anything else I should do your highness?" Said the guard said trembling.
" Have seven weaponized guards ready at the entrance in 3 minuets." The Iron Queen said grunting through her teeth.
" Yes your Highness. "
    The guard ran back to the castle as fast as possible following the queen's instructions. The Iron Queen and Inferno reached the entrance and saw the King of Ice and Raina. The guards,  all seven of them,were standing behind the queen and Inferno.
" One of you guards I don't care who go get Itsuki."
" Yes mam. " One of the guards in the middle yelled and ran back to get Itsuki.
"Why do you always insist on coming to my kingdom King of Ice."
"I don't know, I just like seeing you so much Iron Queen. "
"Get out....right now, I don't feel like fighting you."
"Oh really well, that's something different ."
    Just then Itsuki and the guard came back.
"Inferno, Itsuki full out Elemental. "
    Inferno put his hands into fist and put his forearms into an X shape then brought them down by his side. His body was consumed by a fire funnel, then he burst out of it. Inferno's hair was a bright fire orange. He had fox ears and tail to go with it. The tip of the tail and the inside of his ears were a turquoise color. Itsuki held her left hand in the air and a small gust of wind and leaves swirled around her. She had squirrel tail and ears which was a nice chocolate color. Itsuki's hair got shorter than what it was. Just a little bit above her neck.
   The Iron Queen finally decided to bring forth her Elemental. The Iron Queen brought her fist together and iron covered her arms and face. She gained wolf ears and a tail that were a shinny silver.
   " Why don't you undergo you Elemental King of Ice." The Iron Queen stated.
"What's your hurry, I'll get their but first, RAINA! "
"Yes sir. "
    Raina put her hands together. Her fingers  became webbed a dorsal and pectoral fin appeared on top of her head and the side of her face. Then, the King of Ice cracked his neck from side to side and exhaled through his mouth, and when he did frost came out. It covered the skin on his face and hands. All over he became frozen solid. He formed husky ears and tail that were grey.
"You happy now Iron Queen. "
" Much. "
" Inferno I want you to try and melt that polar ice cap down."
" Understood Milady. "
   Inferno ran at the King of Ice and blasted fire at him as hard as he could. It didn't phase the King at all. Inferno's mouth dropped open and in his head he questioned," How?"
"Allow me to give you a lesson little boy. "
The King punched Inferno in the chest with all his might. He went flying backwards 20 feet and struggled to get up but didn't. Inferno's Elemental turned off.
" Stay out of the King and Queen's business. "
    This made the Iron Queen furious.
" Itsuki, take care of Raina please."
" Right away Milady. "
Itsuki's arms turned into tree bark and she punched at Raina and she dodged it. Itsuki missed and looked back at Raina whose one arm turned into water and upper cutted her. She went flying into the air. Itsuki came back down. Her and Raina went at it back and forth with the punches and kicks.
   " Come on Iron Queen you know you want to fight me."
"If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get."
   They both ran at each other and the first punch was thrown but it came from both the king and queen at the same time they smiled at each then tried again. The same thing happened. Now this time the queen tried to round house kick him it worked but not really he blocked it and flew back a foot. Again they kept punching each other but the last punch the King of Ice gave made the Iron Queen step back it pain and hold her right fist.
"Oh, I see your knuckles are rusted."
" Yes, they are, in my Elemental state I'm bleeding. Now I'm ending this before I get beyond angry with you and destroy half of my kingdom."
"Why are you such a coward. "
" I'M NOT!!....I care about my kingdom and citizens unlike you."
"Yeah,...right. Well you had you chance and you blew it."
   The King of Ice turned his Elemental off with a sly smirk. The Iron Queen stared at him angrily still with her Elemental on. She looked over and saw that Itsuki and Raina were still at it. Both of them were about to deliver the final blow when The Iron Queen stepped inbetween the and grab both of their fist. Itsuki's fist in her right hand and Raina's in her left.
"Itsuki, back down."
" Yes mam. "
The Iron Queen slammed Raina down on the ground. She stayed on the ground for a minuet then got up and dusted herself off. The queen turned around to look at the King.
"What are you looking a...." before she could get her full sentence out the King of Ice ran over to her lifted her chin up with his index finger and whispered in her ear.
"Until next time, Irona."
She was in complete shock. She couldn't believe what she just heard.
"Yuki." She whispered under her breath as he walked away with Raina.
She turned her Elemental off and Inferno tried his hardest to walk over Itsuki looked at him and went over to help him walk. They both were now standing next to the queen.
"Are you alright Milady? What did the King of Ice say to you? " Itsuki asked.
The Iron Queen snapped out of her trance.
"What? Oh nothing, nothing at all Itsuki I'm fine. "
"Whatever you say Milady. "
"Now let's get you patched up Inferno and I'm giving you the weekend of alright. "
"That's fine." Inferno struggle to say.

" Wasn't that a lovely visit Raina?"
"If you say so sir." Raina said with a convincingly fake smile. The king smiled back at her and started to look out the window. She dropped her smile and thought to her self, " Why dose this always happen? Why is he like this now? "

Thus ends the Ice Kingdom's prologue. Thank you for reading and tune in later for the Dark Kingdom's prologue.