Our Kingdoms Need to be Restored

The Dark King and Iron Queen alongside the Elemental guards finally arrived at the Horudo Dungeon. A bridge lead across a large lake where the dungeon sat on a desolate piece of land. They crossed the bridge with caution. Then all of them stood at the doors. The Dark King and Iron Queen grabbed the rings on the door and pulled
"After you." The King and Queen said elegantly with a hand gesture for them to go in. Once they went in there stood the King of Ice looking like he always does with his smirked face and his arms crossed.
"You finally made. Took you long enough." The King of Ice said sarcastically at the Dark King and Iron Queen.
     They didn't answer. The king of Ice turned slightly to his left and pointed at a hexagonal column chamber full of isolation liquid, that seemed to have person in it, behind him.
"Look."
The Dark King squinted her eyes then they widened. He cover her mouth in total shock. In that chamber was the King of Ice, stripped of clothes.
"Here's your precious King of Ice in the buff. I can't believe you never suspected a thing." Just then the imposter started growing. His skin turned a musty color of blue. Horns appear on his head and his teeth grew in to horrible fang on the top and bottom. He lift his fist and struck down and the King, Queen, and the Elemental guards.
"It's a doppelganger, disperse." The Iron Queen shouted and everyone did as she said. Inferno quickly asked her,
"What's a doppelganger!"
"A doppelganger can take someone's Elemental..." The Iron Queen said while dodging another attack from the doppelganger. "...And once they take it they can easily take that persons form, but this one has done a lousy job and taking the King of Ice's form and personality."
"Oh shut up Iron Queen." The doppelganger said with a hefty voice.
"Full out everyone!" The Dark King shouted. Everyone did what he said. The Dark King flew up and covered the doppelganger's eyes in two claw shaped shadow hands. This left a small window of time for all the Elemental guards to attack. Itsuki and Inferno had done their tag team attack again. Then Kazami and Itsuki did a tag team as well. It inflicted some damage. The doppelganger flicked the Elemental guards away with back of his hand and the all got slammed up against the wall.
"Enough!" The doppelganger shouted. He then took the Dark King by his wings and threw him into the wall.
   The doppelganger stared at the Iron Queen and she starred back.
"It's been two years. What took you so long to figure it out."
"Oh, I knew ." The Iron Queen said while turning out of her Elemental.
"What?!" Said the doppelganger
"Did I stutter? At firts I did think you were the King of Ice, but you have done three things that have set you apart from him."
"And what's that?"
"Well, for starters..." The Queen said while getting ready to uncased her Chokuto and run at him with great speed.
"The King of Ice would never come to kingdom and attack me, he's too kind hearted for that." She jumped up and  slit his throat after saying that.
"Two, the King of Ice hates to crack his neck." This time she cut his knee and was able to knock him on his back. Then the Iron Queen jumped in the air and once in the air was in a wide leged squatting position with her blade pointed downward and shout, "And last bjt not least,Yuki knows my name!" She came down and peirce his stomach.
   The doppelganger let out a final exhale and slowly closed his eyes. The Iron Queen had finished him off. Everyone who had got knock down went down went over to the Queen and congratulated her. She then walked over to the chamber, turned her fist and fore-arm into iron and punched the it. The chamber broke, all the liquid flowed out. The Iron Queen caught the real King of Ice in her arms with his feet drooped down on the floor and his head over her shoulder . He coughed heavily and opened his eyes, he stood up and looked at the Queen with his hand on he shoulders.
"Iron Queen?"
"Yuki."
   They both hugged each other and the Iron Queen started to cry a little out of pure joy.
"I missed you so much." She whispered and turned around to everyone who had one hand over their eyes. The Iron Queen was confused for a second then she got why they did that.
"Dark King, can I have your cape please?" The Queen said with a slight chuckle. The Dark King tossed his cape and she gave it to the King of Ice and he covered him self the best he could.
"You can take your hands off of your eyes now." Said the King of Ice and they did so.
"Oh hold on I've got a gift for you." The Queen said cheerfully. She went over to the doppelganger and placed her middle finger and thumb on its forehead and took out the ice Elemental. She put it back into the King of Ice's head and burst of cool air flowed from him.
"How long have I been gone Iron Queen?"
"Two years King of Ice."
"Really? Wow."
"And we have to get you a new outfit."
"Aww, but I really like that one. Well I'd love to reminisce so let's get back to Comhar."
"What ever you say King of Ice."
    They all walked out of Horudo Dungeon and back into the forest.
"King of Ice what happened to you anyway?" Said the Dark King. The king of Ice pondered for a moment
"Let's see, I was walking in the forest trying to clear my mind when I saw that doppelganger. I tried my hardest to fight him off, but I didn't work and he knocked me out cold. No pun intended. And the last thing I remember was feeling my Elemental being taken and being carried off."
"Well, it's all over now and we can get back to normal." Said the Iron Queen.
    She thought to herself that it was just in time for this to happen, a day before the Catillion. "Now I can relax."

Hello everyone sorry for another long update more family issues that are over now and homework over that weekends, but on the bright side is that there's one more chapter. HORRAY!🎉🎉. Next update will be some point next week so tune in later.😉