My Kingdom is Collapsing

"Alright, listen up. Today is a day of war. The Iron Kingdom and Dark Kingdom are combining forces, so from this point on we are the Blackened Iron Kingdom." The Iron Queen shouted.
" Ma'am yes ma'am." Everyone shouted at salute waiting for their next command.
" The Dark King and I will now dawn the ceremonial Regalia armor. You may go first Dark King. "
"Thank you Iron Queen. "
    The Dark King closed his eyes. Darkness halfway swirled around him in a sphere shape. In the middle of his forehead was a pulsing dark purple light. Then his whole body was cover entirely in darkness. He opened his eyes, the darkness disappeared the King had a full set of armor. He took his helmet of the speak.

(Minus the snowflake to the left)

"My Grandfather wore this armor. Now I will wear it with pride and honor and defend our Kingdoms."
    The Iron Queen cuffed her fingers and brought them together and closed her eyes. Her body from the collar bone down glowed a bright silver metallic color. From her feet up pieces of her armor started to appear.

 From her feet up pieces of her armor started to appear

( Minus the cape)

"Is everyone ready to risk their lives in orders to keep our Kingdoms from collapsing?!"
"MA'AM YES MA'AM!!"
     Everyone standing attention ready for the signal. Archers standing ready on top of the Dark castle. Bombers hiding in *ramparts waiting for a moment to surprise the other army. Eight cannons, divided on each side, lined up together ready to fire. The King and Queen along with the Elemental guards went full Elemental. The queen made a *Naginata out of iron and listened for any kind of sound coming from beyond the horizon. The Iron Queen heard footsteps of horse. She wore a confused face and shouted.
    "They're coming. Get ready!"
Ice beast of all kinds came over the horizon and an ice stallion came running up to where the King and Queen were. The person on top of the stallion had armor made of ice and  looked down to the Iron Queen then the Dark King. Inferno went up to the queen.
"Is that the King of Ice?"
"No it's too short the King of Ice is taller and has broader shoulders. Who are you? Reveal yourself." The Iron Queen said now talking to the person on the horse. The figure took off it's helmet. It was Raina. She seemed upset. She spoke soft like Kazami.
"I'm sorry for this."
      Raina put her helmet back on and had the horse back up. By the time all the ice beasts came she pointed forward. They charged.
"ATTACK!!" The Iron Queen and Dark King shouted. War broke out. Cannon balls were launched at several ice behemoths. Thousands of arrows pierced many ice beast limbs. Shattered pieces of Ice were everywhere. The King and Queen were holding their own against the other side. Same thing with the Elemental guard. Each and every one keeping them away from the Dark castle. The Iron Queen thought back to what the King of Ice said and where he could've gone to.
"He went northwest, but what is on the northwestern side of the Comhar. I got it!"
     The Queen went over to the Dark King to tell him where the King of Ice went.
"He went to the northwestern side of Comhar. He went to the Horudo Dungeon didn't he?" Questioned the Dark King
"Yes it's so clear now. We have to go there immediately. "
"Iron Queen have you forgot we are at war."
"No I haven't as a matter of fact. Our soldiers and guards will hold them off."
"Alright, I'll take your word for it but we have to sneak out without Raina noticing first and foremost."
"Ok I've got a plan but it's daring. Step 1: get Itsuki, Inferno and Kazami", the Dark King did so,"Step 2: Let's go we're headed to the Horudo Dungeon."
"Really Iron Queen, that was your daring  plan."
"I never said it was an impossible plan now did I?"
"No you didn't."
"Exactly come on stop wasting time.
"Wait Milady, why are we going to the Horudo Dungeon?"
"Let's just say we have to pay a visit to an old friend."
        All of them left the Dark Kingdom and into the forest. Kazami started to cry. Everyone stopped in their tracks
"Kazami what's wrong dearest?"
The Queen asked.
"I don't want to fight alongside the Dark King anymore." The Iron Queen looked to the King with an upset face.
"I think I know why. You're scared of him."  Kazami nodded. The Dark King went over and knelt down to Kazami and hugged her.
"I'm sorry if I scare you. This whole time I didn't know. I thought you were just timid. " Kazami hugged him back. The Iron Queen spoke to Kazami.
"Kazami, dear the Dark King is the nicest guy it's been my pleasure to meet in my life. He's not a mean guy at all its his title that throws everyone for a loop." Kazami stopped hugging the King and dried her tears.
"Alright I'm ready to go then." Everyone looked at each other with big smiles and continued on.

Thus ends chapter 9 of Kingdoms. Get ready for a surprise resolution in the next chapter. Love you all see you later.😍😙

*

Ramparts:A fortified earthen mound used for infantry assault.

*Naginata:A japanese pole blade.