My Kingdom is Pitch Black

The Dark Kingdom. One the most mysterious and interesting places in all of Comhar. Everyone in that kingdom thinks the Dark King is scary but he's actually very friendly. He's kind, and his rules and laws are fair to his citizens. There's just one rule. Don't upset the King. Ever.
"Uh, excuse me Dark King sir. " Kazami said with a hint of fear in her voice.
"Yes, what is it dear. Is it something urgent. "
"Um yes, the Prime Minister is calling a meeting with all three of the kingdoms."
"Oh, it is that time of year isn't it. Well I think I'll go tell the Iron Queen about this and then the Kingof Ice. "
" Ok sir, what do you want me to do."
" Watch over my Kingdom."
" Yes sir. " Kazami said with a slight nod.
     The Dark King went full Elemental. He stood up off of his throne and held both of his arms out straight. His eyes turned a golden yellow and he sprouted raven wings on his back . Then he walked out of his castle and took off. The guards around the castle saw the Dark King flying overhead.
"Your highness, your highness. There's an unidentified flying object above to castle." One of the guards said hysterically.
"Don't do anything I know what the object is." The queen stepped outside onto the balcony and looked up at the sky.
"Dark King, down here."
The Dark King gave the Iron Queen an arm to stand back. He came in strong and landed on the balcony's railing with his arms crossed and smiled at the queen and she smiled back.
"Come on in King, don't be a stranger."
He hopped off the railing and walked in with the queen.
"I know you don't come around my kingdom unless it's something urgent so, what's going on."
"The Prime Minister wants a meeting with all of the kingdoms at noon. Also have you talked to the King of Ice lately?"
"I don't even want to talk about him. He was just here yesterday starting trouble as always."
"So I take it that you fought him."
"Sometimes I have no choice with him."
" Back on topic, Iron Queen where should we have the meeting? "
" We'll have it here this year."
" Alright, I'll go tell the King of Ice. Wish me luck. "
"Best of luck to you Dark King. Also let's have our Elemental guards greet the Prime Minister."
    The King went back out to the balcony's railing and took off .
" Itsuki, dearest please clear out the confrence room and I'd also appreciate you and Inferno greeting the Prime Minister. "
"Yes Milady we'll be delighted to." Inferno and Itsuki said still in unison.
The Dark King finally arrived at the Ice Kingdom.
" I'll make this brief King of Ice the Prime Minister wants all three kingdoms together for a meeting at noon and it's at the Iron Kingdom and the Elemental guards will be greeting the Prime Minister when he arrives. "
" Do I really have to come. The meetings are always boring. "
"Yes, you have to come."
"Fine but only because I want to see The Iron Queen again."
"Don't start stuff King of Ice I'm warning you."
"Ok, ok dad I won't ."
The Dark King look at him sternly then flew back to his kingdom.
    "How'd it go sir." Kazami said still fearful.
"Fine I guess." The King exhaled while turning off his Elemental.
"Please Kazami this is my last favor I'm going to ask you for today. Will you please send the Prime Minister a letter that the meeting will be in the Iron Kingdom's castle. Oh and can you please participate in greeting the Prime Minister with the rest of the Elemental guards. " 
"Yes and right away sir."
"I hope this meeting goes well unlike last time. Which it probably won't. " The Dark King thought to himself while sitting upon his throne.

Thus ends the prologue to the Dark Kingdom. Now the real story will begin in the next chapter see ya then. 😜