Chapter 6

"So when do you have to go back home? I'll drop you off today if you like," Connie smiled as she cooked some bacon for their breakfast the next morning.

"I told you, ma kicked me out. She'll want nothing to do with me for a few days."

"Are you sure about that, Jacob? I wouldn't want your mother worrying just so you could spend more time here." She smirked, and he laughed at her, insisting that that wasn't what he was doing. When she'd finished cooking breakfast, she served it up, and he tried to unfasten her robe by pulling lightly on the back of it.
"Hey," she whispered. "We might be doing this regardless of whether it's legal or not, but it'll be good for us to try to resist each other."

"How do you expect me to resist you after last night?" He asked cheekily.

"If you can't resist me now, then how can I expect you to manage when we have to go back to school?"

"But Miss, there are other students there. As you said last night - we've got the whole house to ourselves." Connie smiled - she couldn't help but be drawn in by his irresistible charm - and she allowed his arms to snake around her waist to grip her tightly. He started to kiss her neck, and she tossed her head back to give him better access. His young hands moved across her body and up to her breasts - he was nineteen, so she knew that he'd have had a little experience, but she could tell that it was all relatively new to him. It should have warned her off, but the fact that she was the more experienced made her want to teach him everything she knew. She stepped away from him soon enough, coming to her senses and stopping his hands from roaming over her body, then turned around to eat breakfast, encouraging him to do the same.

They finished breakfast a little while later, and Connie excused herself to get a shower. She didn't want to be rude to him, but she couldn't be with him all the time, and he couldn't expect her to succumb to his charm every time he placed his fingers across her body - she needed to set boundaries, though she needed to remember that they weren't in class, and she couldn't punish him for not following her every command. She had to treat this like a relationship, but with the irresistible urge she had for him, and the love that filled her heart when she saw him, she had no doubt that her bossiness would disappear, so long as their arrangement was kept between them.

"I'd ask if I could join you, Miss, but I need to run out to the shop," he smiled, and she felt a longing for him as she knew exactly what he was going out for. She nodded, and soon, he had pulled on his trousers from yesterday, and his jacket over his bare chest, and had sprinted out of the door. She disappeared upstairs to have a shower, and once again, the house was silent. Stepping in to the steaming water, Connie felt as though all her nerve endings were on fire. Wherever he'd touched her; any where he'd kissed her; everywhere on her body felt as if it had been ignited by his strong touch, and she revelled in the way it felt as the hot water cascaded down her body. She knew it was so so wrong to be doing this with a student, but she couldn't say no. He attracted her in ways that no one else had ever managed, and his inexperience was barely noticeable when he pleasured her. She didn't notice what she was doing as she thought about him, and only came to her senses when she heard herself moan, and she realised that she was pleasuring herself just thinking about Jacob. He did marvellous things to her, and she felt the butterflies in her stomach whenever he came near. She felt an overwhelming sadness at that moment - in different circumstances, she truly believed that they'd be able to make a go of it, but she was his teacher and he her student, meaning that whatever romance they had was bound to be short-lived.

She was washing herself when Jacob knocked on the door, and she invited him in happily. He opened the door and his jaw dropped as he saw her stood there - her beautiful body exposed to him. He stripped off quickly and climbed in to the shower, pulling her into his arms and making her giggle.