chapter 2

Louis lives with Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Me and Livvy visit them all the time. When i went over to the One Direction pad Louiscame over to me and said 'hey lil sis, i've got a question to ask you and i need a straight answer!' 'Fire away big bro' i replyed. 'Me and the guys have been talking and we thought it would be great if you and Livvy moved in with us, what do you think?' he asked. 'HELL YEAH' i screamed. 'cool lil sis so it's settled. We'll just wait 'til Harry tells Livvy and then it's all good!! Speaking of Livvy, I think i'm gonna ask her out when she gets here!!!' he spoke with a grin. 'Yeah you go for it big bro, i bet ya she'll say yes!' i giggled.

OMG i'm so happy. My amazing big bro is going out with Livvy because she said yes and also we are both moving in with the guys!! Obviously i knew Livvy would say yes to Louis and i knew she would say yes to moving in aswell.i might be phsycic!! mmmm yeah i know i didn't think that was too true either!I'm thinking of talking to Louis about Niall.

Yup, i have decided i'm gonna! here goes. 'Big bro,err could you give me some advice on someone that  have a crush on?? you know him really well!'i exclaimed. 'Errr yeah, it would kind of help if you told me who it was!' he said. 'Niall!' i said. 'Whoa there lil sis did you just say Niall. Man my advice is basically get in there i mean your beautiful, amazing at singing but if he hurts you i will personally breeak him'he replyed in a matter-of-factly tone.' Right Lou, lilttle over-protective but thanks.

Well, Harry found out Livvy and Louis are a couple and its was surprising how much alike him and Louis sounded. He went through the whole 'if he hurts her' speech just like Louis did. I assured Harry if Louis did hurt my best friend he would have to deal with me.