Chapter 10

A/N I have loads written down on my ipod and my best friend Ellie has written it all down in a book for me so I am copying it from there as it makes more sense.

One Direction have a three month tour and Mum and Dad are going to LA for three months at exactly the same time coincidence?

Liz (mine and Livvy’s stylist) was so happy when she found out. Until she says,

“Crap. We are going to have to get you some stylish maternity clothes as well!” oh how we laughed! Mum and Dad were so mad at Louis.

“if you break up with her and leave her to fend for herself, that child of yours will have no dad.” they shouted down the phone. “oh yeah, my dad is famous and left my mum while she was still pregnant! Can you imagine that? No. because its not going to happen. Not to my granddaughter or grandson.”

“whoa. I wont. I love her.” He replied awkwardly. I am not sure if they believed him or not. But I do, he’s my brother. Why shouldn’t I believe him? I have faith in them both and I know they are going to be great parents. I will spoil my neice/nephew rotten. The press won’t find out, not yet anyway. At least, that’s what the publicist said. Simon will be pissed off as well. But, Louis doesn’t care. His duty is a soon-to-be dad.

I have started packing for the tour. I am going to help Livvy after I’ve finished. Here is what I’m taking (A/N I’m really really sorry for this list :\\):

Light pink Jack Wills hoodie,

Aqua Hollister hoodie,

Red A+F hoodie,

Red high top converse,

Brown and pink low top converse,

Peach super dry t-shirt,

Chunky knit leggings,

Penguin jumper dress,

Ripped skinny jeans,

Skinny jeans,

Leggings,

Boots,

Underwear,

Scarf,

Wrist warmers,

Panda Pjs

Cow Pjs

Slipper boots,

Stripey blue+white bikini,

super cute panda t-shirt,

Jack Wills rugby shirt,

Jack Wills towel,

Hollister perfume,

Jogging bottoms,

Makeup,

Hairbrush,

Jack Wills Handbag,

Hollister Tote,

Black sparkly dress,

Black + white checker skirt,

Aqua Pineapple top,

Pink pineapple raincoat,

Leather Jacket,

Nail Varnish,

Jewellery,

Purple skin tight dress,

IPod touch,

Camera,

Phone - Blackberry,

Paul’s boutique bag,

Paul’s boutique purse,

Guitar,

Winnie the pooh teddy.

Not much obviously. Liz said that she will probably buy things along the way as well.

I went into Livvy’s room, and she had packed loads. Liz had got her lots of maternity clothes to pack so none of the press would see her buying it. It was all really nice clothes, considering they were for pregnant women. We zipped up our cases with ease and then Livvy went downstairs to see Louis. I walked across the hallway to see Niall. I knocked lightly on the door to find Niall emptying his room in to his suitcase. It took five of us to shut it, he had packed a lot.

A/N im really sorry for the list but I really enjoyed writing this!