Chapter 3

Finally I prised Livvy and Louis away from each other for long enough to talk to Livvy.WE spoke for ages then Louis dragged her away from me again.

The doorbell rang. i opened the door slowly just in case it was some crazed fan or the press. it turned out to be Mum and Dad dropping some of my stuff round. They trusted me here because Louis had aways been a responsible older brother and could now provide for himself. I still got money paid straight in to my bank each month from Mum and Dad, which i would spend on clothes. Anyway i told mum and dad to come inside and i would go back out to get my bags. I have no idea how but Niall was already out at the car and gathering my bags up to put in my room. When hecame downstairs i gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said thanks.

We were watching Louis' favourite film, Grease, and eating popcorn in our PJs. I went up to my room at the same time of everyone else.

I got up at thecrack ofdawn as usual and got dressed in mysweat pants and a hoodie, found my earphonesand ipod then went out for my morning jog. I ran for about an hour and got back at seven. I then had my brekkie and showered and got dressed in my skinny jeans and crop top showing off my belly button piercing. I dried then curled my hair, put on my makeup ( just a bit of concealer, clear lip gloss and mascara) and headed downstairs. I found out that basically everyone got up at ten. At quarter to ten, jut before everyone came downstairs, i found a pack of oreos i the cupboard.i opened the pack and ate two, then i heard footsteps behind me, a gasp and as i slowly turned round i saw Niall pounce on me knocking me over on to the sofa with him on top of me. I started to giggle then i pecked him on the cheek wriggled out from underneath him and sprinted upstair to my room with the oreos.