Chapter 6

I kind of guessed we were going to Nandos because it is amazing in there and also Niall's favourite resturant. Oh My God. I'm completely in love with .... Niall obviously. What, Did you think i was going to say someone else?

Woop Woop Danielle said yes to Harry, but that’s pretty obvious. I mean he’s the same age as us , from One Direction, and she’s good friends with me and Livvy. Soooo cute she came round today and it was like Awwwwww I mean come on. They came in holding hands and they looked right together.

@onedirection concert soon can’t wait love you Niall baby.

Niall is the one I want, and no we haven’t been watching Grease again. I still do my little morning jogs. Everyones kind of gotten used to it now. Mostly everyones asleep while im jogging. On rare occasions someone is up when I get back but never usually when I go. Anyway its really close to my birthday and the concert is tomorrow. Gonna be soo much funn!

OMG I met Ed Sheeran today. He is such a good singer, but of course you all know that. I love all of his songs. Me, Livvy, Danielle, Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn all went to see him because we thought it would be amazing if One Direction and Ed Sheeran did a song together. He thought it was a great idea! God that was really fun!!

We are watching Taken tonight in our PJs. SALTY POPCORN ALL THE WAY!! it’s a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. Hehe. I love you Niall you are a complete babe and you are myn forever. I love you!!