Chapter 5

Louis is amazing and i love my big bro like hell. He sad me and Livvy could oopen their next concert. We are working on 'wherever you will go' and it sounds amazing. We are doing the Charlene Soraia cover. We have one more practise and then we are gonna show the guys :). When i'm singing i literally go into a world of my own. I forget about everyone and everything around me.

We showed the guys and they loved it!! Horry and Louis were the only ones who had heard us sing before and Liam, Niall and Zayn were amazed. Hehe you had to see their faces when we had finished singing. I wish i had a picture. I went over and sat on Niall's lap and kissed him 'What did you think?' i whispered. 'Wow' he replied. i giggled.

We all watchedLove Actually today in our PJs. God i love that film so much. when we all went upstairs to bed i wnt through to Niall's room to kiss him goodnight. He said to me 'You could stay in my room with me if you like.' Obviously i replied 'HELL YEAH' Then Niall goes 'Haha i see how alike you and Louis are now, especially with the HELL YEAH thing' he said smiling. I kissed Niall agaiin and we cuddled up as we drifted off to sleep.

As usual i woke up at six. Kissed Niall, got into my joggers, grabbed my ipod and headphones and started jogging. I got back at seven as always to find Niall in the kitchen. 'heyy, i said why are you up so early.' running over and giving him a quick kiss before i had a shower. When i was dressed i ran downstairs to find Niall dressed and smiling at me. He said 'i'm taking you out for dinner'

' yay, some alone time' i said going in for another kiss.

I heard someone clearing their throat behind me as if to say 'your grossing me out stop it' i looked round and saw Zayn. I yelled at him 'OMG Zayn is that a GREY hair' Zayn ran upstairs as quick as lightning as me and Niall stifled a laugh.

'I don't think we finished that kiss' i said.

'Your right, we didn't' said Niall leaning in again.

'maybe we should go up to my bedroom somewhere more private' he whispered. I don't know how but he carried me all the way upstairs. We kissed for ages Nialls tongue wanting to gain entry into my own mouth. I opened my mouth slightly wanting to carry on. Then someone knocked on the door. It was Harry. Niall said 'Harry whats up?'

'i'm not interupting anything am i?' asked Harry.

'No i'm sure we can pick up where we left off later.'

'Well there is someone i like and it's one of Livvy and Jenny's friends i was just gonna ask Jen if she would like me!'

'right well, Harry who is it?'

'Daniella'

'HELL YEAH i have her number if you want it'

'Yeah that would be great'

'Right Daniella's mobile number is: 07837765773.'

'i'll leave you two love birds alone then, Laters.'

'I love you' i whispered to Niall.

'I love you too your beautiful and amazing at singing and we are going out for lunch.'