Chapter 8

In the car was hilarious! We were all doing impressions which was fun(ny). Harry’s nearly made us pee ourselves laughing. Like I said, *nearly* made us pee ourselves. I thought they were all pretty good. Soo much fun.

Just before Louis and Harry went onstage to introduce us, Niall gave me a good luck kiss. I gave him one back it lasted a while, until Livvy pulled me away to go onstage. We sang. It sounded pretty good from where I was standing. When we had finished the guys came onstage. Louis gave Livvy a quick kiss and Niall gave me one. Any fans that didn’t know about me and Niall or Louis and Livvy probably do now! The concert was great! The fans were amazing as always. Then we had a surprise for all the fans!

Livvy and I were called back on stage. We sang please don’t let me go by Olly Murs, then to top it all off Olly himself came onstage and sang while me, Livvy, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam all came onstage and starting dancing. Our first performance with One Direction, our brothers, boyfriends and best friends. It went perfectly.

Its June 14th. 4 more days til my birthday!! The suspense is nearly killing me!! Louis knows better than most that I like to know what my presents are before I open them and when I do open them, I just act surprised. Hehe noone knew it was Louis telling me because everyone thought he was a goody two-shoes. XD. Soo much FUNN!!

TOMORROW ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! Noone would tell me what they got me, so that’s annoying. Mum and Dad are going to drop off presents from the rest of the family!! OMG so excited. We’re watching click today in our PJs. So much FUNN! Im staying in Nialls room tonight as he wants to be the first person to say happy birthday to me!

I’ve always wanted a baby and a family. Louis always listened to my fantasies when we were younger.

We got up and I decided to go jogging even though it’s my birthday. Niall came with me. We saw a baby in a pram. Soo CUTE!!

‘I want one!!’ I said.

‘I know, they are so cute. I want one too but maybe a bit later.’ Niall said.

‘Yeah, I guess’ I replied.

As we got home I went and had a shower. I got dressed and I was confronted by six people screaming happy birthday at me. EXCITED!! I opened Louis’ prezzie first because he basically knocked me out with it. It was a diamond necklace with sis on it. I hugged him and said thank you. Then I opened Livvys which was tickets to go see breaking dawn the day it came out! I hugged her and said thank you! Liam got me a microphone with jewels encrusted. I hugged Liam and said thank you. Zayn came after Liam. Zayn’s present was quite big. It turned out to be an easel! I hugged him and said thank you. Harry’s was related to Zayn’s. it was paints to go with the easel! I hugged him and said thank you. Niall told me to open my families first. I got mostly money, but I wasn’t disappointed. Niall came over and said he had another present for me later, but he wanted to give me something now. He led me up to his room locked his door and kissed me. I kissed him back and if you’ve watched mumma mia then … if not I think you can probably guess and TBQH im not gonna go into detail.