Wake Up

Trubel crouched down in a linen closet, her mind raced. She was having difficulty wrapping her head around the whole situation. This was supposed to be Nick's greatest wish, and not only where they together in it, according to the pictures on the wall, they were married. Did Nick really think of her that way? Trubel wracked her brain for an alternate explanation. Trubel knew she loved him, she had also known that it wasn't mutual. It would always be Juiette or even Adalind, not her. First she wondered if it could be the Traumweber venom effecting her, but that theory quickly fell apart. The venom is designed to trick to the victim into thinking they're awake and Trubel knew full well that she was asleep. There was a small rising hope within her, maybe he really did love her. The Grimm shook her head to clear it, she needed to stay focused, her mission was to wake Nick up. The longer he was here, the harder it would be to convince him he was dreaming.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosalee bent down in front of Trubel, checking her pulse while Monroe checked Nick's. Trubel had been out for several minutes and so far both their pulses as remained steady. Rosalee glanced back at the Traumweber, she was still quietly sitting there.

"I think I'm gonna go make sure the door's locked." Rosalee spoke.

"Yeah, it would look pretty weird if someone walked in right now." Monroe commented.

As Rosalee left, Monroe looked at the two Grimms and drew a heavy breath. He just hoped they both made it out of this.

Then without warning, the Traumweber woged and violently snapped the restraints. Monroe felt a rush of adrenaline and woged, lunging at the other Wesen. The Traumweber avoided him and shoved him back across the room, Monroe slammed into a small table, pain radiating through his side. Rosalee came running in a second later, but before she could react Emira, kicked her leg out from underneath her. The Traumweber picked up the chair she had been restrained in and busted it over Rosalee. Monroe pushed himself up off the ground, ignoring the pain. But Emira grabbed a broken leg of the chair and came at him, the Traumweber swung at Monroe. He dodged the first swing, and attempted to block the second one, but the makeshift club connected with Monroe's wrist, sending a fresh jolt of pain through him. Emira used this moment slam her foot into Monroe's stomach. He fell to his knees, then the Traumweber lifted the chair leg and swung hard. The solid wood impacted with his head and his vision went fuzzy, Monroe fully fell over, he could feel himself losing consciousness. The Traumweber walked away and over to the where Nick and Trubel were sleeping. Emira stood over them and put one hand on each their foreheads, closing her eyes as she did. Just as everything went black for Monroe, he saw the pattern on her woged form begin to glow.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nick sat at the kitchen table, finishing his breakfast while Trubel fed Kelly. A few moments later Nick got up and put his dish in the sink.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower." Nick stated,

"Ok." Trubel replied, still trying to feed Kelly.

Nick smiled and kissed the top of her head before heading up the stairs. Nick ascended the stairs and started down the hall that led to the bathroom. Then he felt his heart rate sky rocket when a hand grabbed him and pulled him into the guest bedroom. Then just a quick the hand covered his mouth, Nick froze as came face to face with Trubel. But it wasn't the Trubel he had been downstairs with just seconds before, she had the injuries that she had in Nick's dream. She slowly moved her hand off and stepped back.

"But...you were just...how?" Nick stuttered, glancing from Trubel to the direction of the kitchen.

"It's me. I need you to listen to me very carefully. This is all dream, you're asleep right now." Trubel whispered.