Chapter Eight

Sky's P.O.V.👅

Beep beep beep beep beep.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and the smell of bacon. So I'm annoyed because of the alarm yet happy because hey everyone loves food. I stretch as I hear my back pop, I stand up walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

I glance in the mirror as I'm brushing may teeth and see my hair. It looks like a bird mess, I take a bursh threw it and walk over to my closet.

Since it's Saturday I throw on a hoodie and compression shorts and let my hair flow down my back in its raven black waves.

I walk down the stairs as I listen and don't hear the girls or Emma. As I walk down the corridor to the kitchen I hear someone singing. I smile as I realize who it is.

"I heard there was a sacred chord that David played that pleased the lord but you don't really care for music do you. It goes like this the fourth the fifth the minor falls and the major lifts the baffled kingdom posing hallelujah. She tied you to a kitchen chair she broke you're crown and cut you're hair and from her lips you drew the hallelujah."

I walked into the kitchen to see him cooking. I walked up behind Aiden and wrapped my arms around his waist. I smile tugs at my lips as I feel the warmth of him.

I hear a chuckle vibrate through his body. "Good morning beautiful."
I smile, "Good morning Aiden."
He turns around, "Do you like bacon and pancakes?" I laugh, "Yeah I definitely do."

We walk over and set down to eat.
That's when I realize the house is quiet. "Where is everyone?" I ask.
"Emma and Jason are at work, and Tessa and Nikkie are at their friends house." I nod.

"Thanks for staying with me last night." I say.
Aiden smiles, "You're welcome cupcake, since you have nothing better to do, I'm taking you somewhere special."

"Where are you going to take me?" I ask. "It's called a surprise for a reason Sky." He says.
I role my eyes and begin to go upstairs to get dressed when I hear Aiden say something to me but I can't hear him.

"What?" I yell back.
"I said you're ass looks quiet nice in those shorts." I roll my eyes and jog upstairs. I walk into my room and over to my closet.

I decide on a pair of simple white shorts, a grey crop top along with a whine red cardigan. I walk over and apply light make up. I strap on my light brown gladiator sandals.

I waltz downstairs and grab my phone and keys. "Ready to go?" Aiden asks from behind me.
I nod, "Yeah let's go."
We hop into his car and speed down the road.

"So where are we going?" I ask.
Aiden rolls his eyes. "For the tenth time I'm not telling you." I huff and cross my arms. "You're being oddly quiet?" Aiden says.
I roll my eyes. "No body plans a murder out loud." Aiden laughs at me.

We turn onto a long old road with the palm trees slowly fading into pine trees. I glance out the window at the beautiful sight. He pulls over and grabs a picnic blanket.

I smile and get out, Aiden saunters over and laces our fingers together. "Let's go." Aiden says with a smile.
We walk down a path and I see a opening in the trees.

We continue walking down the path until he abruptly stops. I look at him with a puzzled look. "What the-" I begin but I'm stopped by Aiden.
"I'm going to place my hand over you're eyes for the surprise."

I roll my eyes and mutter "Whatever" Aiden's hand comes over my eyes as he gudies me to wherever the hell we're going. He stops and takes his hand down. I'm so surprised, we're over looking the city and its so beautiful.

"This is so beautiful." I say mesmerized. "I know" Aiden says with a smile. "How did you find this place?" I ask.
"Aj showed me." I look at him surprised, but slowly nod.