Chapter Seven

🏆Aiden's P.O.V🏆

I lay here silently, I look down at the beautiful girl sleeping in my arms. She has been through so much in here life. She told me stuff that meant so much to her..

Maybe its time you tell her the truth about you.. That is all my subconscious thoughts are telling me. In time I will tell her, until then I'm going to try my damn hardest to help her leave her past behind her.

That bastard deserves to be in jail for hurting her. Holy shit she said her mom died three years ago, that means he practically tortured her for three years straight. She is so amazingly tough.

Sky shifts in her sleep, I kiss her cheek before getting up and placing the covers over her body. I walk downstairs and see Jason.

"Where are the girls?" I ask.
"Tessa and Nikkie are staying at they're friends house for the night and Emma has to work late." Jason says back. I nod in return.

"Where is Sky?" Jason asks.
"She's sleeping in her room, she had a bad dream which led to a little panick attack but I helped her calm down and she talked to me." Jason has a unreadable expression.

"Has she told you?" I nod in return.
"If you don't want to be around her because you found out that we ran from our problem then tell me so that I can let her down easy. It takes a lot for her to trust someone and it's obvious that she trusts you."

I stand there slightly shocked by Jason's words. "I would never leave her alone. I care a great deal about you're sister and I'm never leaving her side." I state. I look over and Jason and a sad smile is at his lips.

"Good, she's a badass with a good heart, soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She's the type of woman you go to war beside- not against." Jason says with a smile on his lips.

"She's absolutely amazing" I say.
"That she is." Jason says back.
"You can stay the night, I'll bring you a blanket and pillow for the couch- its folds out into a futon." I nod in agreement.

I say a short thanks and lay down, I try to sleep but my mind keeps coming back to a certain beautiful girl with icy blue eyes. Gosh Sky what are you doing to me?

She's so strong. She makes broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walks with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.