A/N

So I will start writing soon, but I am also working on my other book (hero). I just want to put this out here as my sequel.

Here is what happened before (I recommend you read this if you haven't read the prequel)

*No PoV*

     Serena stood watching as the man explained what was going on. Her mind raced at what he was saying. But then, something unexpected happened.
     "And let's welcome our guests, shall we" the man said pushing a button. Then he turned towed her and calem's hiding spot. She felt a tug at her belt, and then saw all of her poke balls go flying from her control.
     "Let's have a demonstration" the man continued turning the machine on again. "NOO!" Calem yelled running forward. He screamed out loud, slamming into something. At first, Serena was confused at what he had done. Then she realized, ash was free.
     "Pikachu!" Ash yelled running forward to greet his buddy. He stopped beside Serena. "Thank you" he said to her. Then, he turned to the evil men. They all looked confused, but their leader was the first to recover. He just smiled at them.
     The man reached down pushing another button. Woosh! The glass cage opened up revealing darkrai. "Try this!" He said as darkrai sent out a pulse of dark energy.
     Ash just nodded at pikachu, and the electric mouse knew what he meant. It let out a HUGE bolt of lightning, which hit the dark wave scattering it in all directions. "Time you meet your match!" Ash yelled as pikachu relentlessly sent in attack after attack. Iron tail, quick attack, thunder.
     The darkrai then began to spin around, and then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. It obviously didn't want to fight any more. "Well..." The mans voice trembled "if I can't win, you can't either!" He pushed a switch and the portal began to suck inward. He was the first to go, flying into the black disk. Then, ash lost his footing.
     He began to slip away, him and pikachu sliding into the portal, toward endless darkness. 'I love you' he mouthed the words. Then, as pikachu fell into the portal he let out a bolt of thunder, and the portal exploded.

---

*beep* beep*

     Serena woke up. She was in a white room. Looking around she saw an IV in her arm. She was in a hospital, Serena realized. She sat up slowly looking around. Then the door busted open.
     "Oh honey" her moms comforting voice said "thank goodness you are ok.
     Later, Serena had read the official reports.  They were very different from what she knew.

'A strike team was sent in, consisting of 5 members (including ash and calem). As a last ditch effort, the unova soldiers blew up their own base. Only one man of the team survived, calem.'

     Once she got home, it really hit her. Ash was gone.