Chap. 2

Lauren
So I've been feeling quite sick lately, and I don't know what it's from. This morning, I woke up with the urge to puke..

Derrick ran in the bathroom, holding my hair up, " Baby, you've been throwing up for the past couple if days. I think it's time you go to the doctor."

" You're right," I said, flashing the toilet, walking to the sink, washing my face.

He grabbed his phone, which had been ringing since 7 something this morning.

" Ight mane, Ima be right over there," he said.

I looked over as he was putting a shirt on.

" What's going on?" I asked, walking over to him.

" Duke called talking bout some malfunction is going on at the club," he said.

" Oh, but I'll be fine baby. You go," I said.

" You sure?" He asked, walking up to me.

" Yes," I said nodding.

He kissed me, " You're the best, I love you and call me when you get there."

" Alright," I said.

After that, he left. I went freshened up, as I set an emergency appointment with my doctor. I got dressed and headed on to his office.

 Once I got there, I waited a lil while, but then I got called to the back

" Hi Mrs. Williams," he said helping me onto the chair.

( Ps: I didn't make this clear in the last chapter but Williams is DJ's last name.)

I described the pains and the throwing up symptoms.

" Okay, I'm going to have you do two things. Go to the next bathroom and pee on this stick, then we'll give you an ultrasound," he said.

I nodded and did as I was told. Frankly this wasn't the first time I had suspicions about being pregnant.

I walked back in and handed him the test, " Well it says that you are pregnant."

I cracked a little smile, but I wasn't quite to ready for a baby, yet.

After that, he performed the ultrasound and it was so unreal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm actually going to be having a baby.

He provided me with pictures and gave me my pregnancy test back. I immediately headed over to " Temptations", the strip club which DJ sells his drugs out of..

I walked in there and Amaya, his assistant ran up to me...

( Amaya⬆️⬆️⬆️)

( Amaya⬆️⬆️⬆️)

" Wait, you can't go in there," she said.

" Why not?" I asked, " he can't be busy. I have a surprise for him."

I walked off going to his office, " He's in a meeting."

" Meeting for?" I asked.

Just as I was about to walk in, Destiny, one of the most known strippers walked out.

" Thanks for the meeting, Sir." She smiled walking out, " Hi Mrs. Williams."

" Hi," I said plainly walking into his office, " What was that?"

" Bae don't trip," he shrugged, "you went to the doctor?"

" Yes," I smiled.

" What they say?" He asked.

I just smiled and handed him the pregnancy test and the pictures..

" Umm what the hell is this?" He asked.

I laughed, " Baby just look at it."

He looked at it and his eyes got bigger. I soon became worried, what if he's not ready yet?

" Baby?" I asked sounding worried.

He looked up and dropped the test and pictures and hugged me. " We're going to have a baby us!"

" So your not mad?" I asked hugging back.

" Of course not! I been waiting to have my first seed!" He said looking at me.

" Aww baby!" I smiled and kissed him.

" I can't wait till she gets here, I really want a girl," He cheered.

" No, I can't have another me!" I said.

" True, true!" He laughed...

~Quality

Did you guys enjoy it? Let me know.