Chapter 21: Part III

Quincy

I headed over to Lauren's place and I knocked on the door, shi ain't no need for any special plan, simply bout to go beat his ass.

I knocked and Toya came to open it, thing was she still had the chain lock still on.

" Q? What you doing hea'?" She asked.

I forced my entire body onto the door, the chain broke and she fell.

" Ow," she moaned as she grabbed her nose.

I shrugged, " That's from Lauren to me!"

" Bae who was at the door?" His bitch ass said walking downstairs.

I looked at him, " Me nigga, I wanna talk to you."

" What? My bitch came and told you that I been fucking around with her Bestfriend," he said coming in my face, chuckling.

" That's pathetic for you and for her. She deserves so much better," I shook my head.

" Better as in you?" He asked laughing, " Nigga you couldn't be half the man I was for her."

" Nigga you right, I'm more. Shit even when I ate her kitty, it left her reminiscing. From what I heard when you hit it from the back she even faked her moans, nigga please!" I laughed.

That nigga got mad and tried to punch, but I saw it coming so I punched him in his shii.. He stumbled a bit.

Then he ran at me, Derrick has always been a pussy nigga, so this wasn't new to me. We fell and he was on top of me punching me, didn't feel that shit.

I ended up getting up and we were in a blend, he got a couple of good licks but I got plenty.

Toya ass ended up running in between trying to stop the fight and her ass got connected by the both of us.

She was out and all I heard was the police sirens. Shit white ass neighbors done called the cops.

The door was already opened and everything was in the clear.

" Quincy?" My co-worker, Mark asked.

" What's Up Mark?" I said, wiping my mouth.

" Quincy what's going on?" He asked.

" You look and tell me," I said.

He looked around, looked at me , Toya and Derrick. He turned around.

" Domestic violence, arrest him," he said to Derrick.

" Man what the hell?" Derrick said as the officers went and handcuff him.

" Want make that resistance of an officer as well," Mark said.

Derrick looked at me and I shook my head. Mark walked over to me as the ambulance people carried an unconscious Toya out.

" This doesn't look good rather this or that happened," he said.

" I had to handle some business, aight?" I said, " but I appreciate it."

" Go home and clean ya face," he said.

I got into my car and drove back to the hotel. On my way back, Lauren was calling me. I declined.
I got there and walked in the room.

She was sitting on the bed, with a worried look on her face.

" Quincy! Where have you been?" She asked, jumping up, then she seen my face, " What the hell happened to your face?"

" I'm fine, Lau. I went handle some business," I said sitting down.

The left side of my face had a few bruises. She came back out with a hot towel.

" By business you mean Derrick, I didn't want you to do that," she said.

" But I did, he shouldn't have did that, then he thought that Shii was funny and cool," I said as she put the towel against my face.

" But now your face is bruised up.."

I cut her off, moving the towel, and bringing her closer to me.

" Fuck my face, Lauren. I can't stand for another man disrespecting you and thinking that Shii is coo. I love you too much fo.."

She cut me off by kissing me. I was a little shocked, I deepened the kiss, as she got closer. I sat her upon my lap and our tongues were going at it.

I took her off her top as I made my way down to her neck. She moaned, biting her lip..

I left a few hickies upon her neck, as I laid her down on the bed. I pulled out a condom out of my wallet and slid it on. Lord knows I've been waiting a long time to make love to Lauren.

I slid in and she let out a sexy ass moan, which turned me on... I could tell she hasn't had any in a while so I sped up the pace.

As I pumped in and out of her wetness, I massaged her clit, "Quincy..." she moaned. I could feel her reaching climax..

She pulled me closer and kissed me as she clasped on tightly, she was sucking on my bottom lip. Then she came, and she bit down.

I pulled back, " We ain't done. Flip over."

" Yes Daddy," she said biting her lip.

She flipped over and I rammed inside of her, " Fuckkk!" She moaned as she threw that ass back.

I slapped and gripped that ass as I groaned reaching my climax, "Mm,"

I pulled her hair as she arched her back, " What's my name Lau?"

" Quincy!"

I slid out and rammed back in, pulling her hair even more, " Ima ask you one more time, what's my name?"

" Fuck.. Daddy!" She moaned..

After that I came, and we both clasped on the bed.. and we cuddled for the rest of the night. ❤️💦✨

~Shae❤️

I hate sex scenes, that I write.. they suck 😂.. and lord it's Sunday.. but I had to give y'all this update 😋