Chapter 27

*Weeks Later

Lauren
So I've taken time off from work, since Kiaa told me she was pregnant and since then I've been decorating the house, Q and I bought together. It's coming along nice, we moved to a moved subtle environment..

 It's coming along nice, we moved to a moved subtle environment

So I've been told, Derrick had been out of jail for a few days and since then, a few cars have been riding up and down the street

I heard a knock on the door & my heart dropped. I went to the door and opened it, "Q!"

"You look startled, honey," he said as he kissed my forehead,"I bought you some donuts and a sweet tea."

"You scared me, that's all, but thanks babe!" I said as I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around him.

"You know I gotchu," he said as he turned around wrapping his arms around me.

"You know I never want to leave your arms," I muffled as I laid my head into his chest.

"Of course, you never want to leave daddy!" He said as stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever!" I giggled, then I looked at the clock, "Kiaa is waiting, it's time for you to go get her."

"Why can't you go get her? You need to talk to her, Lauren," he said unwrapping his arms from around me.

"I'm just.. Stop asking me questions and go get the damn girl!" I said, grabbing the box of donuts and my tea , heading to the couch.

He picked his keys back up, "You don't get to order me around! I'm the King around hea'!"

"Yet you just listened to me like a lil peasant!" I giggled, eating my donut..

Quincy

So I pulled up to Kiaa's school, where she normally waits for either Lauren or I to pick her up at, but today was little different. She was with Robert and it looked like they were having a little altercation, an heated argument.

I got out my car to get a better view, but then I see him push up and raise his hand to hit her. Not on my watch, by time I reached them, all I know is my fist connected with that lil niggas jaw.

"Did your parents not raise you right? Don't you ever and I mean ever put your hands or raise another hand to her nigga," I said, before kicking him one last time. I looked at Kiaa, she looked at him on the ground, then at me before she ran to the car.

"Damn," I heard a few kids yell before laughing.

I shook my head and ran back to the car, baby girl was in the passenger seat distraught.. As I pulled off, she broke down.

I looked at her, "Kiaa?"

"I'm fine, Uncle Q," she said shaking her head, giving me a fake smile.

"Kiaa.." I said as I gave her that look.

"I never imagined myself in this situation, now Rob... our relationship is over, he doesn't want the baby, I'm slacking in school!" She ranted.

I rubbed her shoulder, in my best way possible to comfort her, while I was driving.

"Kiaa, he wasn't a real one and now you know that, but guess what? You have two wonderful people in your life, who will love you and that baby unconditionally. Now wipe your tears, don't you ever cry over a no good ass nigga and his actions," I said.

She giggled, "You're right, thanks Uncle Q.. I put myself in this situation, I can get through it."

"How about we pull up to your spot, Raising Canes," I said.

"Yass!" She said, "I've been craving Canes!"

Kiaa

We walked into the house and I noticed Auntie was in the living room..

"Hey Auntie, Uncle Q and I bought you some Canes back," I said handing over her Box Combo..

"Thanks," she said bluntly, taking the box, as she stared out of the window.

"Well how was your day?" I asked, trying to start conversation, since we haven't really talked.

She ignored me, so I asked once again.

"Look Kiaa, I'm not really in the mood to be talking right now!" She yelled.

I was a little taken back, so I nodded, and went upstairs. Uncle Q walked in..

"I told you, she hates me!" I said as I ran upstairs to my room.

Quincy

"Really Lauren?" I asked, as I looked down over her.

( A/N: He's so freaking fine!😭😛💦)