Resurrection Z

Z nation season three trailer is open and uh let's just say I'm happy,scared, and confused. Just watch it and leave your thoughts in the comments.
chapter 6
(Cassandra's point of view)

Sitting next to Addy in the truck bed I listened to her as she talked about her relationship with Mack. Nodding my head, I couldn't stop thinking that I almost kissed 10k; out of all the things I could've done it had to be that I almost kissed him. I don't know why I didn't get off as soon as the tornado stopped. "Cassandra are you ok?" Addy asked while snapping her fingers in front of my face. Shaking my head, I ran my right hand threw my hair looking over at her before nodding. "You sure? You were just zoned out."

"Yeah I just can't seem to stop thinking about how I almost kis-" I quickly covered my mouth and I looked over at 10k who was also with us, but he was looking around and it seemed as if he hadn't heard me.

"You almost what? What did you almost do?" Addy asked as she moved my hands from my mouth. Sighing, I knew I couldn't keep this from her because within the short time I knew her I had already felt as if she was my sister.

"Ok, when 10k and I went to look for supplies we took too long and we couldn't get to Warren's home in time to escape the tornado. So, we got into a car to protect us."

"Yes because that's obviously the smart thing to do when there's a tornado."

"Anyways. The car started spinning around and I grabbed 10k's thigh, but he took my hand in his." Interrupting me, Addy put her hands in the shape of a heart and gushed about how cute we were. "But the car flipped so there's 10k and I tried to keep ourselves up. 10k fell before me, landing on his back. Then, I fell and landed on his stomach , so he wrapped his arms around me and told me he was there and that I shouldn't worry."

"Once again, you obviously shouldn't worry when you have your boyfriend with you." Then she smiled at me and told me to continue with the story. Which I did so I could go ahead get it out of my system.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend and nothing happened until the tornado stopped. Once that happened, 10k moved so he was on his elbows and we were probably about an inch away from each another's face. Before I knew it 10k was tilting his head on way and I tilted mine the other way, leaning in I swear I felt his lips barely touching mine when his gun fell making me realize what I was about to do."

"So what I learned from this story is that you didn't kiss 10k after all?" nodding my head Addy hit my shoulder making me wince in pain "that could of been your chance to see if your perfect for each other. Everyone knows when you kiss if it's in sync, leaves you wanting more that whoever you kiss is the one for you."

"You're insane Addy, you can't tell if a guy is perfect for you only because of a kiss. It's simply impossible." I stated but Addy wasn't going to let this go, she's going to keep this over my head till I admit she's right which I won't do. But at least it's off my chest even if Addy will remind me every now and then just hopefully when no one is around to hear

Addy kept arguing with me but when we came to a stop and Murphy got off we stopped talking watching him go to a field with his back towards us. Everyone then go off walking towards us as we watched over Murphy. "Anybody else worried about Mr. Sunshine out there?" Doc asked starting the conversation about Murphy.

"Yeah he looks worse."

"He was pretty creepy to start with."