Zunami

Can we take a moment and talk about this week's episode? What are you thoughts and opinion? All that I can say for myself is seeing Cassandra back on the screen, I seriously want her back.
Chapter 8
(Cassandra's point of view)

I don't know how long we walked since we lost the truck. We hadn't had water for... I think three days. I'm not sure right now; it's so bad I can't remember if I said something aloud or only thought about it. Like right now, Warren was keeping herself up with the help of a car, same thing with Doc, except he leaned up against a wall.

10k suddenly laid down on his back and I tripped over on top of him. I was too tired to comprehend whether or not I apologized for falling on him, and he didn't say anything to give me a clue. Instead he just wrapped one arm around me which lead me to believe I hadn't said anything at all. My head was on his chest where I could hear his steady heartbeat. My eyes scanned around for anything to hydrate myself with, but I didn't find anything, I shakily inhaled and exhaled before moving my left hand to the back of 10k's neck. Then I closed my eye, but without falling asleep.

"Cass, I'm sorry." 10k apologized again even if he had no reason to because I forgave him for lying to me a while ago.

One time he went out of his way and picked forty-five flowers to give to me. After I grasped them within my fingers 10k told me, "Forty-five flowers for the mistake I have made so far and for the ones I will probably make in the future." Addy would've thought that he was being so romantic.

"I already forgave you, 10k. You don't have to apologize anymore," I said and I felt as if my throat tightened with every word.

"Water isn't gonna find you just sitting there." Murphy's voice rang threw my ears making me close my eyes tighter and slowly breathe through my nose.

This is a slow death.

"Why are you so freaking chipper?" Warren's voice was hoarse voice due to the lack of water.

"I was wondering that myself, but maybe it's because I conserve all my precious bodily fluids," Murphy answered in his usual tone that I honestly wish I couldn't hear.

The sound of the stampede of zombies rang through my ears, and I could feel a light vibration of their feet nearing us. "What is that? Is that an earthquake?" 10k asked in my ear, and I just shook my head since I wasn't sure if I felt like giving him a verbal response.

"More like a zombie quake." Doc replied while slowly getting up.

"God damn, guys won't quit."

"I suggest we run for it," Murphy said running but quickly coming back "come on people, let's go." he semi yelled pulling Warren and Doc.

Groaning I pulled myself up grabbing my jacket in hand as 10k got up grabbing his bag and gun, I tried running but it was more of a speedy walk to Doc who grabbed my hand when I almost tripped over my own two feet. "Come on darling, 10k we have to pick up the pace." as we ran I wrapped my grey jacket around my waist so I won't have to worry about it and just focus on my feet so I won't fall.

"Cassandra you're slow," 10k said with a forced chuckle, waving my hand I looked behind me to see him smiling. Your behind me, I thought loud enough if I would of said it I probably would of yelled... Or visa versa... Unless it's versa visa. "Just to make sure you don't fall and get left behind." rolling my eyes I started actually running when I lost sight of everyone else.