Sisters of Mercy

So I added bad things up there because why not? You don't have to listen unless you want to.
Chapter 11
(10k's point of view)

"your wrong, because I loved you.... I don't anymore, I fucking hate you!" I couldn't anymore, I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped without knowing it as I pushed Cassandra into the fence that was behind her, I just wanted for her to leave me alone. Why can't she understand that?

"Get away from her!" Warren yelled at me as she ran to us followed by Doc and Murphy. Warren tackled me to the floor restraining me on the ground as Doc looked at Cassandra, I didn't even notice my vision becoming blurry as I saw blood coming out of her leg. I hurt her physically.

Looking to see what I made her fall on, I realized I pushed her into Homer's bar wired fence. Shaking my head I tried to get up but Warren had her knee on my spine and her hands on the back of my neck, keeping me still as Cassandra lost the color of her skin with every passing second. "Cassandra don't close your eyes." Doc said putting pressure on her thigh. I hurt her, how could I hurt her? It was an accident... All my fault.

"How is she Doc?!" Warren yelled still keeping me restrained, I couldn't even speak as my head was looking directly down at the ground, when I would breath in dirt entered my nose or mouth.

"She's loosing blood, not just from her thigh but her arms as well. I can't stop it Warren!" Doc yelled back and that's when Warren got up, picking me up and pushing me to a nearby tree with her knife against my neck.

"What did you do!?" She yelled at me making me gulp, I just want to be near Cassandra. Hold her in my arms and tell her how sorry I am. "Answer me! What did you do!?" Warren yelled louder than last time pulling me off the tree then push me back with all her force.

"I-i-i di-didn't mean t-t-to hu-rt her," I shuttered shaking my head looking down, I really didn't mean to hurt her. "I-i-i j-just wanted to b-be alone. A-a-and sh-she would-wouldn't l-let m-m-me... I-i w-w-was angry." Letting me go I slid down the tree pulling my legs to my chest laying my head on my knees, while my hands were on my head hitting myself for being an idiot.

"Why is she bleeding from her arms?" Doc asked calmer than Warren has, looking up I saw Warren helping Doc while Murphy just stayed and watched. "Kid, why is Cassandra bleeding from her arms?"

"W-when I-i-i grabbed h-her... I-i-i digged m-my fingers in h-her skin,"

"That someone like you, with a past that you have can't love anyone! Not me! Addy! Mack! Warren! Doc! Murphy!" Shaking her head I grabbed a hold of her arms so she won't run away from the truth, as she winced in pain I wanted to stop and apologizes but I couldn't.

She somehow managed to raise her hand but I didn't care, my fingers digged deeper "Your hurting me 10k, please stop." I felt my heart stop when she said that, I didn't want to hurt but at the same time I couldn't stop. "please stop!" She sobbed as she plead with me to let her go, and when I finally did blood ran down her arms as she tried to stop it.

Shaking my head, I looked at the stars knowing I won't be able to look at Cassandra without wanting to kill myself. I'm a monster, I loved her and yet I hurt her. "Doc we have to move her inside, it's getting too cold." Warren whispered and Doc agreed immediately.

"But we have to be careful, if we move her too fast she could die." Jumping to my feet I went to cassandra's limp body but Warren stopped me before I could be by her.