Chapter 9 The truth

NOTES: PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE YOU VOTE AND LIKE.... and Maging Fan po :)

please supportuhan niyo po ako at mag-leave ng comment para maka-chat ko po kayo hehehe hindi naman po ako mangangagat :D

**********************************************

[Shuuna POV]

They were inside Runia's secret lab... They heard  the voice of the Undead that they killed An hour ago..

"Runia, Your secret lab is suck!" all i can see is machine and potion and other things that involve with technology...

"Shhh... Quiet.."

FUCKING SHIT! A Mind reader! No i shouldn't think about the most important!!!! i can't let them know about her! It was the voice of the Undead.. auhhhh

Wala silang maasahan dito..

HER?!

"Where just wasting our time here for nothing... and thanks to you Runia wala tayong nakuha sa kanya impormasiyon."

"Who said that we didn't??"

"Hindi ba?"

"My MR0085 is not just a mind reader it can also record the past of the person who will use this..."

She press a Big Button then a big screen show up...

***SCENE***** (UNDEAD'S PAST)

 The place was dark and the trees were all dead and i could see the skulls of a person and the place was full of blood and monster ate a humans flesh...

 Minute later a Woman appeared on the screen I can't see her face coz She's wearing a White Butterfly Mask.. and she killed the monster who was busy eating a humans flesh then she step forward and she cast some spell that i never heard before...  She pointed her staff toward the dead person...

Then corpse was strike by a a velvet light and hover... and the corpse was the undead they killed an hour ago..