Soulmate Hunt

Whenever people see Oikawa, he seemed happy and cheerful, sending good vibes to everyone but deep, deep down inside, he was melancholy and heartbroken. In their world, everyone was born with a name tattooed on their wrists. Ever since Oikawa was born, Oikawa heard stories about the tattoos, about how the name on his skin was the name of his soulmate. He didn't believe it at first but then he saw his parents' wrists which is how he heard the stories surrounding their world. As he grew older, he saw those stories come to life in front of his own eyes. Everyone, even his friends found their soulmate, except him. He looked at the name on his wrist.

Iwaizumi Hajime

Oikawa had searched his name on Google before but so far he found nothing which made Oikawa even more upset.

Are they ever going to meet?

Are their paths going to cross soon?

Oikawa sighed, no one knows. After volleyball practice and every weekend, he would walk around the city hoping to find this "Iwaizumi." Oikawa stared at his computer screen, not able to think straight for his assignment. Oikawa decided to take a walk outside for fresh air, maybe he could start one of his hopeless hunts for his soulmate. Oikawa puts on his earphones before he started to walk again to one of his favorite cafes nearby. As he turned right, a volleyball hit his face before he could even get into receiving position. This made Oikawa stumbled and fell back, he felt blood oozing from his nose

Who the hell practices volleyball at this time?  Oikawa thought.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" He heard some jogging towards him.

Oikawa's hand immediately went to his nose, "Um y-yeah I'm fine."

"Oh come on, you're obviously not," the stranger said, kneeling next to him, "Your nose is bleeding, let me get you inside."

Oikawa looked at him, "That wouldn't be necessary, like I said I'm fi-"

Oikawa stopped talking when he saw the name tattooed on the stranger's wrist.

Oikawa Tōru  

Could this guy be him? He looked at the stranger's wrist then back at his face, back and forth. His bleeding nose didn't mattered to him anymore.

"Um do you want me to get an ice-" now it was the stranger's turn to look at Oikawa's wrist. The stranger stayed in his position, stunned, "No way.." he whispered.

"Is your name Iwaizumi?!" Oikawa asked as fast as he could,

The stranger nodded, "Then you must be Oi-"

Oikawa hugged him before he could finished his sentence, "I've been looking for you for such a long time," Oikawa said as tears start to build up in his eyes.

Iwaizumi hesitated before hugging back, "Me too," he admitted, smiling slightly.

Oikwaw could stay like that forever if Iwaizumi didn't say, "Sorry to ruin the moment but you're bleeding all over my shirt."

Oikawa completely forgot about his nose, "Oh I'm sorry!" he replied, pulling away.

Iwaizumi laughed slightly, "It's okay, I should be the one apologizing after all."

Both of them went inside Iwaizumi's place since it was nearby to take care of Oikawa's bleeding nose.