Karasuno Fight! At The Haunted House

The Karasuno volleyball team had a day of today since they were all practicing and working hard for the past few months, even Tsukki, so Ukai and Takeda thought it was only right that they had a break today.That was when Suga and Daichi came up with this great plan to take everyone on a trip to the amusement park. All of them decided to go and meet at the school at exactly 7AM. Ukai and Takeda were already there with the van, waiting for the other students. The first and third years arrived at the same time.

"Good morning," Takeda said, smiling at all of them.

"Good morning," all of them greeted as they bowed.

"GWAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!" Hinata exclaimed, "It's been so long since I've been to a amusement park!"

"Shut up dumbass! People could still be asleep," Kageyama glared at Hinata, "Besides I still think it would be better if we just practice volleyball instead," he muttered, looking at the ground.

"Wow, the king still wants to play volleyball, why am I not surprised," Tsukki said, leaning against the wall.

Suga patted Kageyama's back, "Now now Kageyama, we all need a break once in awhile, including you," Suga said as Daichi nodded in agreement.

Asahi sighed, "I feel like Nishinoya and the others are going to be late."

"Good morning!" Tanaka and Nishinoya exclaimed, running towards them while the other second years walked, following them.

When Kiyoko and Yachi arrived a few minutes later, they were all set and left the school.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah this place is huge!" Hinata said, looking at the map of the amusement park.

"Of course it is dumbass," Kageyama replied.

Nishinoya nodded and smiled widely, "I can't wait to ride all of extreme rides they have here!" He exclaimed.

"I have a bad feeling about this," muttered Asahi.

"So are we gonna ride some rides or what?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Alright then let's go," Daichi said as they all started walking.

"Yeah!" All of them replied.

It all started out just fine, surprisingly. Except the fact that Hinata vomited after the roller costar, fortunately he didn't vomit on Tanaka or anyone for that matter. Until Nishinoya said:

"Let's go there!" Nishinoya said, pointing at the dark, gloomy haunted house ahead of them.

"H-h-h-haunted house?" Asahi asked.

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick again," Hinata replied, covering his mouth.

"What's the point in being scared? It's just people in masks anyway," Tsukki muttered, looking at the house.

"Oho, so you think you can go in there without being scared? They say it's one of the top five scariest haunted house in Japan," Tanaka said, smirking at Tsukki.

"Yeah Stingyshima!" Hinata exclaimed at him, sticking his tongue out.

Stingyshima? Tsukki thought.   

"Enough all of you, so are we going or not?" Suga asked.

"Well Kiyoko and Yachi went to look around and Ukai and I will wait for them out here so it's only you guys," Takeda said.

In the end, the whole team ended up going inside the house, leaving Ukai and the others outside. Daichi and Suga entered first, stepping inside the quiet and dark house. They walked for only a few minutes when they heard banging on the walls and psychotic laughter. Instinctively, Hinata hid behind Kageyama while Yamaguchi stepped closer to Tsukki.