Date Night 2

Jack: It's early morning and I take a shower. "Wait today's the day." I finish my shower and get out when I notice me clothes were replaced. "It has a note." I open the note and it says, "Morning Sean, I have a pair of clothes that I thought would look nice on you for today. When your done changing come to my car, I'll be waiting.  - Mark." I put the clothes on and notice something. "These are Mark's clothes! And some weird arse boxers too what the hell!?" I start laughing after hearing myself. I go down stairs and open the door. I make sure to lock it behind me and see the car running. Mark opens the passenger door. "Here your seat, are you ready to go?" I go into the passenger seat and he starts driving when he gets in.

               "So Mark, where are we going?" Mark starts to smile real big. "It's a surprise." "Still!" "Yeah I can't tell you yet! And you have to put that blindfold on, you know to make it an even bigger surprise." I start pouting as I put the blindfold on. "I can't believe this!" As I start getting mad with the blindfold on Mark kisses me. "Just wait a little, it's going to be worth it OK." I then stay quiet. It's a couple of minutes later and the car start bumping. "What the fock Mark, are we having an earthquake or something!?" He starts giggling and laughing and I start to get real annoyed. "Don't worry Jack you're fine just a little longer." It starts to get really bumpy until the whole car stops. "We're here, you ready to take your blindfold off?" "Uh yeah where the hell are we?" Mark opens the door and pulls me out. He takes me for a little walk until he stops. "Alright here we go!" He takes the blind fold off and we are at the hill on top of a beach. "Oh my god! This place is amazing!" I start running down and I see a little are all set up with food and drinks. "Go on, you hungry?" I smile and run to see what exactly is there. On the table was a big thing of fruits and there was just so much that I couldn't help but jump up and down. Mark finally gets to the table and I hug him. "Thank you!" He just smiles and goes for the water.

Mark: It was perfect! He loves it. I knew public would be a bad idea, so I rented the beach out just for the two of us. The whole time we played in the water, made sand castles, and when it got late we did fireworks. "It's pretty late, lets go home to get some sleep." Jack just nods and we get in the car. When we got home I had pizza and a movie set up. When I open the door and he sees the movie he's just shocked. "Wait isn't that?" "I press play. "Yes it is, this is the movie you showed me at Disney. This is a special movie to me so I thought it was perfect for tonight." He just sits really excited to watch nodding ready to watch. I wrap my arms around him and I kiss his forehead. "This was a good date right?" Jack kisses me in the cheek and smiles. "The best date a person could ask for." When the movie was finished we just stayed there and fell asleep. Today was a lot so I didn't complain and just kept my hold on him as I drifted off.