Halloween 2

Jack: During the night I would open my eyes to make sure I'm alright, but I just couldn't sleep. I was trapped in a room, what could happen now that everyone's asleep. I would sometimes go pretend I was in the restroom so I could throw up. I was a mess because this is different form a horror game, this is way worse. I took some medicine to help from throwing up, and I would check my phone to see what time it was. "Please let this be over. Please let it be morning." I went back to try and sleep.

               It's the next morning and everyone is ready because we are going ghost searching in costumes tonight. We go down to eat and watch some movies based on the place. And as it became night we got our costumes on. Felix was a lolita, Ken was in a butler costume, Cry was in a japanese male uniform, and we were in ours. We complimented each other for looking weird, ate food, and set out to venture through the area. We started walking and the whole time my head is spinning. I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again. We get into a room when all the lights turn off.

Mark: I can't see anything. I try to comfort everyone. "Calm down guys if we stay still we won't get hurt." Then I feel something moving. I try to see what it is when the lights turn back on. All of the sudden I'm holding curtains. Then Felix starts laughing. "Come on Mark you can't hit on curtains." I turn to him furious. "You know that's not what's going on here. They all look at each other and together sarcastically say sure. "Shut up! Lets just keep going."  We continue walking when I feel something brush against me. I jump and see that it was just a coffee table. Everyone starts laughing until we here a scream. We rush to the are and see nothing. We continue walking in when the doors close shut. The light suddenly turn off.

               I try to look around when I I knock into something trembling. I kneel down and automatically know it's Jack. I whisper to him so no one else can hear while they talk. "It's OK I'm right here and I'll never let anything hurt you." I hold him for a second and help him get up. Then Cry starts to talk. "This is the best guys! We are seeing paranormal activity in ridiculous clothes on halloween, I mean what can be better than that?" Felix agrees and soon after the lights turn back on. Ken then opens the door. "Wait till tomorrow the very last day of our adventure. I hear it's not so much of paranormal but it's sill going to be terrifying." We walk out and continue our search and look at the rooms. After that we go back to our rooms and get settled for whats going to happen on our last day here. I mean what can be scarier than what we've been through?

Jack: It's the last day and we pack all our stuff. They told us that we could put all our stuff in our car and come back for the last day, so we put all our stuff up and came back ready for the last of it. When we came back the lady was there smiling with some necklaces with charms. Then she spoke. "I'm going to give this to you. For the last day your going to use your knowledge of the place and hide. We have a group of people who don't know an inch of this place, and he has to try and find you. When he does his objective is to take these necklaces. Your mission is to be able to keep it. It basically resembles your life line. If you keep it from them then the charms or yours, if not then you have to do one thing the other winning members want you to. You know your friend so you can have some ideas of what they'd want. The game will begin in ten minutes."

               We grab our necklaces which have charms of each of our logos and Youtube's logo. Then we are off. As I leave I hear the lady. "Let the games begin."