Saint Patrick's Day!

Jack: "Mark wear some focking green for my country!" I hear Mark laughing. " know I already have one, and I got you one too!" I run over and see him with two shirts. He stretches his arm out to hand it to me. "Here you go my little clover." I see the shirt and it says kiss me I'm Irish. Mark gives me a peck on the cheek as he leaves to change. I smirk. "Ye racist bastard." I take it and put it on. I go get my coffee and set up the weather channel to see the parade. I put some breakfast on the table and something to drink for Mark. I look online and see so many people wearing green and them walking with the parade. I laugh at some of the pictures seeing some people being goofballs. I sigh with delight. "What a bunch of weirdos." I laugh while saying that sentence coughing afterwards.

Mark: It's been weeks since those people attacked Jack, and he seems OK now. Well until he actually sees what's is on my shirt. I put my clothes away and head out to where Jack is. I get there and see a bunch of food. "Ooh breakfast!" I walk over and showed my shirt off a little as I got some food. "Mark!?" "You like it?" It was a shirt that said (Markiplier calls dibs on this Irish man!) It was also a green shirt so I'm not getting pinched. He laughs a little as I eat. Once I was done eating I cleaned it all up. "Hey Jack, wanna make this an interesting?" He tilts his head. "How?" I smirk. "Well, I'll show you." He still didn't really understand, which was adorable, so I took his hand. I lead him to the room and picked him up. I placed him on the bed and instantly started to but his neck and left marks everywhere. He puts his hands on my head and looks at me. "What are ye doing!?" "Having fun?" "O-oh I just I don't know a little nervous." "Why are you nervous. "Well that would be because Felix is coming over." I didn't see that coming. "Jack! Why didn't you tell me!?" "Cause he just texted me." As he said that the bell rang. I quickly got up and ran to open the door.

               "Hey Mark! I brought some stuff to stay here and be of some help." "Oh hey Felix, it's nice to see you." Jack came in with a hoodie and waved at Felix. "There he is. The potato bride!" Jack frowns and starts to tease Felix. I get close to Jack. "Did you invite him?" "I did he's going to stay here for a week." We go back and start helping Felix with his stuff. He went straight to the table. "So what's for dinner Jack!?" I chuckle. He really just wants to eat Jack's food.  Jack makes some traditional Irish food and Felix was saying it was just going to be raw potatoes. After we ate we watched some movies and talked to Felix since we don't talk to him as often. We made some videos and after a while Felix went to bed. Jack followed and went to our bed. I checked our marriage date and started looking at past on other weddings so I can have an idea of what I want. "So.... tired." Today was a weird day so I go to bed to see Jack sitting there shirtless. I smile. "Shall we continue where we left off." He nods. "Lets do this." Best Saint Patrick's Day I've ever had. Hope next year is better.