chapter nine

chapter nine » bullied by calum hood

* correct me of the mistakes because im a shit writer and speller i didn't re-read it to check for spelling mistakes lol *

*・·̩͙ ·˖✶

paiges pov;

i can't sleep; so many thoughts

"you still awake?" i jump, looking over at michael his sitting up looking at me.

"yeah... i just can't stop thinking." i reply half yawning sitting up and crossing my legs, "im scared kayla hasn't really changed and im still worried about calum." michaels not a fan of calum but then again i don't blame him; after all he was a dick to me.

*flashback*

im always scared at lunch. no sorry im horrified, as soon as i walk into those gates i am because of calum, luke, ashton, kayla and holly.

i know calum will come find me at lunch and embarrass me in anyway he can.

i look around to see if any of the boys are around, as i see none of them in sight i relax and start to eat my lunch. it's kinda boring when all you have is your book and no one to talk too. yeah at the start it was ok but after a while it's just boring.

"enjoying yourself?" i hear a husky voice say behind me, i turn around to see the boys. (a/n obviously tho)

"um c- can i help you." i smile staying calm, it's hard not to freak out when they're around.

"just thought we could talk." he replies taking a seat next to me while putting his arm around me.

on the other side of the table luke and ashton sat down laughing. which made me nervous, "so how's michael? we miss our old friend until he left us for you." i didn't reply. i just stared at my book.

i could hear something but i couldn't exactly say what it was because i was unsure, "can you hear that?" i say but ashton just laughs.

"lean over and ill show you what it was." luke says, i know i shouldn't probably have listened to him but i did and oh man how i regret it. because next thing i knew i had whip cream all over my face and shirt.

     (a/n; anyone remember that?)

*end of flashback*

"let's worry about all of that tomorrow ok? everything will be fine paige i promise." michael says pulling up thin blankets closer to his face, me and mikey let kayla have the bed to herself because you know what we're good people. i think i don't know.

"goodnight mikey."

"goodnight paige."

...

"mum can't we just come?" i groan sinking into my chair, "im tired and hate school just let me come."

"if your tired then why wouldn't you just want to stay home and sleep?" michaels says putting a plate in front of me. in response i give him a dirty look, "oh you know you love me." he says messing up my hair.