There You Are

SHORT UPDATE..... babawi ako promise!

=====================================================================================

Five Days. Five freaking days that they haven't had any interaction sa Kalyeserye. He misses her and she misses him but tomorrow is a Saturday and he is hoping that the wonderful writers would put a stop already with this kidnapping arc in kalyeserye.

Maagang dumating si Alden sa Broadway and he was being briefed now of what will happen today sa kalyeserye. If he would analyze the things that they told him, halos pareho lang sa mga nangyari for the past 5 days.

Jenny Ferre: Alden, kung may changes man may magsasabi naman sa inyo, basta sundan mo lang iyong story. Sila lola na ang bahala today.

Alden: Opo miss Jen.

The same instructions were given to Maine as well. Walang kaalam-alam ang dalawa sa mga mangyayari sa kalyserye ngayon. Everything is gonna be a surprise for the both of them.

Maine was inside the van with Direk Pat. She was giving her some last instructions. All she knows is that she is still being kidnapped. Maine hopes this ends today, because this storyline is not getting any fun anymore.

Maine: Ate Pat, ano ba mangyayari ngayon? Sana matapos na ito ate Pat.

D.Pat: Yun lang naman Mongs, nasa van ka then hahanapin ka ng mga lola. Huwag ka magalala matatapos na din ito. Namimiss mo na din siya noh?

Maine: huh?

D. Pat: May nakapagsabi lang naman kasi sakin na nagrereklamo na daw yung isang tao doon sa Broadway. Sana daw tapusin na daw iyong kidnap scenes kasi namimiss na niya yung isang babaeng nagngangalang Nicomaine.

Maine: WHAAAAT?

D.Pat: Hala! Yung mukha mo Mongs! Kinikilig ka!

Maine: Ate Pat kaaasiiiiiii eh.

D.Pat: ang pabebe mo Mongs pero yung totoo miss mo na din noh?

Maine: ......

D.Pat: Mongs! Huy!

Maine just nods and hides her hace while laughing.

Maya maya pa, may isang staff na nagbukas ng van.

Staff: Direk Pat, standby na daw po tayo.

D.Pat: Okay sige, pakisabihan na lang yung mga Rogelio na pumasok na ng van.

Staff: sige po.

D.Pat: Mongs yung blindfold mo pakilagay na ha! Goodluck and enjoy bunso!

And with that, Direk Pat went out of the van with a teasing smile on her face.

Minutes later they were Live. Van started moving and she was wearing her blindfold. He was on set and was ready for kalyeserye. Everything was set and both were ready. They didn't have any clue as to what will happen that afternoon. But one thing is for sure. Both were hoping they would see each other. AND THEY DID.

===================================================================================

I was really having a hard time to do this chapter. Hindi ko alam kung paano itatawid ito pero I finally did. Though its a short update, Im hoping I could update later. Thank you for reading. Babawi ako! Thank you ulit for those who continue to read this story.