6.

Im scared. I looked out my window just staring at the trees, losing my mind. I can't tell them. But they'll figure it out eventually. Me and Kody graduate after summer in 12 months. Would i still be able to if i kept this baby? Enough thinking. I called Kody and he answered without it even ringing once.
"Everything okay?" He asked.
"I dont know what to do, should we keep it or put it up for adoption?
Am i still going to graduate.
Are you going to leave." I started going on and on.
"Faith im not leaving, we have time to figure it all out and you will graduate still," He said.
I sighed,"i dont know how to tell them Kody, i dont know what they'll do."
"We can start with my parents, my mom was a teen mom she could end up helping us alot, she wouldnt necessarily be proud but she'll help us all she can."
"Okay when do you want to do that,"i asked.
"Tomorrow night you can come over for dinner and we'll tell my mom and Greg."
"Okay." I whispered. We said out goodbyes and i hung up.

The next night i started walking to his house. My stomach practically in my toes. He opened the door and kissed my forehead. He took my hand and led me into the dining room his mom Nancy lit up when she saw me. She had always liked me i didnt know for how much longer tho. Greg his stepdad smiled at me too.
They had made a delicious pasta and a caesar salad. I was happily enjoying it until Kody said mom i have to tell you something.
"Okay let me guess you two are dating." She smiled.
"Yeah but thats not really all." He said quietly. His moms expression dropped a little but she prodded him on.
"I'm pregnant." I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks. His mom Nancy, was instantly by my side hugging me.
"Itll be okay Faith you have me Greg and Kody," she smiled at me. Greg squeezed my hand.
"Did you tell your parents yet?" She asked, i just shook my head and she nodded.
She knows how my parents are better than anyone. She had gone to high school with them, they knew her as the high school skank. I started to clear the table and she smiled and shook her head.
" you young lady go relax and watch a movie." She scooted me and Kody out of the room and i followed him upstairs.
I sat on his bed he plopped down beside me.
"Can i be honest with you?" He asked i nodded unsure of what he meant.
"I want to keep the baby, I know we are young but my mom did it by herself. But we have support I mean we have my mom and Greg, we can do it." He said.
I looked at him and smiled then whispered,"okay."