♡ѕ¢αи∂αℓ ιи тhє ѕρσтℓιghт♡ιиfσ♡

Scandal in the Spotlight

Kanji:
偽りの君とスキャンダル
Romaji:
Itsuwari no Kimi to Sukyandaru
English:
You and the Scandalous Lie
Release Date:
August 28, 2014 (JP)
March 2, 2015 (EN)
Movie:
JP ~ JP CM
Main Theme Song:
N/A

"Japan's hottest boy band! Five members perform, but the sixth--the lyricist--never shows his face. However, his sudden disappearance has forced YOU to take his place!"

"We're not letting you go, Little Miss Ghostwriter."

You're about to embark on a life of deception and glamour alongside national pop stars!"
—Story summary, Voltage Official Website

Scandal in the Spotlight - Our Secret Love Song is an otome game by Voltage Inc. You are screenwriter who becomes the ghostwriter for Japan's greatest idol group and you fall in love with one of the idols.

Overview:
Scandal in the Spotlight - Opening Movie Voltage 00:41
Coming soon...

Prologue:
Season 1-
You receive free tickets to a Revance concert, from a friend, known as Makoto. As you are invited to the backstage party by your boss, you are sexually harrassed by him and is saved by Iori and Kota. They ask if you're the girl who was seated at front row center stage, during the concert.

You are then called to the penthouse where all Revance members are. They reveal to you that those seats were suppose to be Ryo's, the legendary sixth member who writes their lyrics and who also happens to be Makoto. Kyohei asks you to be their lyricist, to which you decline and leave. The next day, you find out that you've been fired from your job after embarrassing your boss during the party. Kyohei sees you and takes you to the other Revance members, and you finally accept their offer to become their lyricist. You move in with them and on your first night living with them, you walk in on someone taking a shower. And this person is...

Season 2-
The prologue starts with you and all of Revance in Los Angeles. You are very excited; Kota says that you are too excited while Iori states that you look like a "country bumpkin" if she keeps going on like that. However, Ryo says that it's normal to be excited, and Nagito agrees. He was going to say the reason why, but then Takashi finishes the sentence; they've been nominated for a prize in a film festival featuring the movie that you wrote and Revance starred in.

Since the festival was tomorrow, Nagito says that Revance and you have the days to themselves. He says that he would like to pick your gown for the film festival if that is true. Kyohei and Iori decide to discuss plans for tomorrow's film fest, Ryo's going to a café and read a book, Takashi wants to check out recording shops, and Kota is going to the hotel they booked to play video games.

You then go with Nagito to a boutique with a lot of fancy dresses and you try on and browse dresses and gowns with Nagito. After you come out with a dress on, you ask Nagito how you look. Although he does reply you look great, he says that if you wear that, then he might not be able to contain himself (because the dress was a little revealing). However, before Nagito made any moves on you, his phone rang. When he looked at it, it was Iori calling and saying to get back to the hotel.

The next day, you meet the others at the lobby, and Nagito is the first to compliment you, saying you look great. Kota says that the dress highlights how short your legs are, while Ryo says you look lovely and Takashi quietly agrees. Iori then stated that anyone can look good with the right clothes and Kyohei says it actually suits you, adding a "surprisingly" at the end.