♎️Zyglavis♎️

Zyglavis - Profile
General Information
Katakana Name:
ジュゴラビス
Romaji Name:
Jugorabisu
Game Debut:
Star-Crossed Myth
Constellation:
Libra
Occupation & Department:
Minister of The Department of Punishments
Sin:
Being too strict with adhering to rules and regulations.
Personality:
Strict and Devious
Height:
N/A
Weight:
N/A

----->Zyglavis is a selectable god in the game Star-Crossed Myth.

Background:
Zyglavis is the Minister of the Department of Punishments and has the power to manipulate his shadow.

Over a thousand years ago, Zyglavis and the other gods used to live peacefully alongside with the humans on Earth. Humans at that time were more innocent and pure, but then they became greedy as they build civilizations, fought with each other in lust for power and it worsened as different cultures developed.

Zyglavis was able to make the humans realize that their fighting was wrong by sending out every disaster punishment, and the humans built temples for the gods to symbolize their promise to never fight. Sometime after, Zyglavis stopped delivering punishments on the requests of the humans for he believed that they'd regretted their sins, but then he was betrayed when they continued fighting with each other and the evil in their hearts gave birth to the King of Hell.

After that, the gods saw humans in contempt and moved to the heavens to be away from them. Some gods wanted to wipe out the human race in order to destroy the King of Hell, but Zyglavis remained on Earth in order to protect the humans, despite the fact that they still fought with each other. He was able to save the human race from extinction and eventually moved to the heavens. He had blamed himself for being too merciful on the humans and not punishing them harshly; he believed that if he wasn't naïve, the King of Hell wouldn't have exist.

Sometime later, he became the Minister of the Department of Punishments where he met Leon, who became the Minister of the Department of Wishes around the same time.

More coming soon...

Insight;
Zyglavis - Insight

Appearance:

Zyglavis' Work Attire
Zyglavis has long, jet black hair, with bangs that's parted on his left side, and slender grey eyes. He often keeps his hair in a ponytail that drapes over his right shoulder.

Outfits:
Work Attire: Zyglavis wears the Department of Punishments uniform, a white shirt, black tie, and white gloves.

Modern Attire: Zyglavis wears a black buttoned-up shirt and a grey tweed coat.

True Form: Zyglavis' hair is down and wears a black robe with a mandarin collar and opened in the middle revealing his torso, a large, golden necklace with a black jewel, and a golden circlet with a small black gem.

Personality:
Zyglavis is a very strict god who adheres to the laws in the heavens and the King, and delivers his punishments very harshly. He portrays himself to be coldhearted and emotionally detached towards humans, but he's compassionate and had to bury his feelings in order to protect himself.

He has the most empathy for humans than any other god for he still believes that they can change, despite being betrayed countless times. He's shown to help a little boy when he was injured and didn't punish him or his older brother when they strayed away from their parents, or when one of them called him an "old man".

He takes his responsibilities as a Minister very seriously though punishing humans harshly does take a toll on him. Despite having a stern and scary demeanor, he's very polite and formal for he often calls you by your full name, but he calls you by your first name after falling in love with you. It's shown that he maintains proper posture whenever he's alone with you or with the other gods, but his hands will tense up whenever he's around the other gods or relax when he's around you. He often keeps his feelings to himself and has a hard time expressing them without coming off awkward.