♡ѕυвαяυ ѕαкαмαкι♡∂α∂∂у★

Request: @LChastershire

You were laughing at your husband Subaru. Subaru is pissed off about the fact his daughter (4) and son(6) call him Tsundere Father or Tsun Papa. Which you loved that because, you got to tease him now. It was revenge for him teasing you and harassing you too. Which you where surprised when he harassed you but, that was because you would call him Tsundere all the time. You could here you daughter and son shouting trouble saying it.

You thought it was enough of annoying him so I decided to cook before its late for dinner

"Subaru watch the kids while I make dinner." I told him and left.

Subaru grumble cussing words. The kids heard him but, he didn't knew. But, then he let out a little smiled just thinking about his wife. Even though she was troublesome and annoyed him. She accepted him for who he is. And, when he did something wrong she would obviously get mad and scold him but, never once left his side.

It's been now five years together. If he recall correctly. She is the love his life although he still have problems admitting it because, he's such a Tsundere. She is the best companion, partner, and lover. A she gave birth to wonderful happy energetic children. Due to the fact he's a vampire and (your name) is human. There half breed. But, somehow become stronger then him and his brothers. Which as surprising since there still baby kids.

"Subaru! (Son name) (Daughter name)!" You called them. You saw them enter in the door way. And, all of them sat down and started eating. You decided to tease him now. Which you call him names. Some of them made him blush. Which he ended up yelling back. With out cussing.

"My Ass!" (Daughter name) said cussing both parents turn towards them with surprise faces. They notice was there daughter bite her tongue by accident with her fangs while eating.

"Hon, what did you say? And, where do you heard it?" You asked her.

"My Ass! Tsun Papa says it!" She said happily.

"Oh really now." You said dark aurora surrounding you.

"In that moment Tsundere Father knew he fucked up." (Son name) said to his father next to him.

||~||

Trivia: [Subaru Sakamaki]
•He got punished by being thrown into the sea when he destroyed a statue of his father.
•He considers Shu his favorite brother.
•He likes Kanato's singing.
•In DARK FATE, it is revealed that he is an incest child.

||~||

Vote, comment, share, and follow! ❤️