♋️Karno♋️

Karno - Profile
General Information
Katakana Name:
カルノ
Romaji Name:
Karuno
Game Debut:
Star-Crossed Myth
Constellation:
Cancer
Occupation & Department:
Vice-Minister of The Department of Wishes
Sin:
Rejecting Godhood
Personality:
Mature Gentleman
Height:
N/A
Weight:
N/A
--->Karno is a selectable god in the game Star-Crossed Myth.

Background:
Karno is the Vice-Minister of Department of Wishes who has the power to enhance the properties of any thing or feeling.

His past is unknown, but its very possible that he's been the Vice-Minister for the Department of Wishes for a long time.

Karno has been granting your wishes when you were a child (as part of his job) and was moved by your selfless wishes. He showed this to Leon who was utterly surprised by how an unselfish child you were. One day you wished to befriend a "star", of course Karno wasn't allowed to grant such a wish but he did arrange for you to go to a planetarium to encourage your love of stars.

There you befriended a woman who worked there, but unfortunately she was terminal ill and had only a several months to live. When the woman was hospitalized, you would visit her and every night you would wish for her to get better. Unfortunately, the woman was destined to die and gods are not allowed to interfere in matters of life-and-death. When she died, you put on a brave front but you were so distraught that you ended getting a high-fever.

Karno felt extremely guilty for putting you through all that trauma and decided to erase your memory of that woman. Even though he did erase your memory, Karno carries the guilt for over 20 years, that is until he falls in love with you...

Insight:
Karno - A God's Feelings

Appearance:

Karno has layered brunet hair and brown eyes

Outfits:
Work Attire: Karno wears the Department of Wishes uniform with a white shirt and crimson necktie.

Modern Attire: Karno wears a white button shirt with teo buttons undone, and a maroon cardigan.

True Form: Karno wears a white off-the-shoulder robe with dark red and golden pattern fabric from the waist down that's held by a golden plate decorated with red jewels, white flowy sleeves over the same red and golden pattern fabric from the robe, a wide leather belt decorated with circular red jewels on gold, and a large, decorative golden buckle with a large red jewel, a pair of crab-claw like red collars with golden accents attached to a gold necklace, and a golden circlet with two "horns" and a red jewel.

Personality:
Despite his high-ranking position, Karno is friendly, calm, and approachable and acts as foil to his superior Leon. He is charismatic and very persuasive; Leon can never win a debate against him. He is the only god that Leon will "listen" to, and is also hard-working while Leon will sometimes avoid work.