♑️Aigonorus♑️

Aigonorus Profile
General Information
Katakana Name:
アイゴヌルス
Romaji Name:
Aigonurusu
Game Debut:
Star-Crossed Myth
Constellation:
Capricorn
Occupation & Department:
Member of The Department of Wishes
Sin:
Being too apathetic
Personality:
Crude but charming, cool
Height:
N/A
Weight:
N/A
———>Aignonrus is a selectable god in the game Star-Crossed Myth. His route is currently only available in Japanese.

Background:
Aigonorus in the past met a beautiful goddess whom he really loved. They had a seemingly everlasting friendship until she betrayed him; he realized that the goddess only wanted to befriend Aigonorus so then she could get her wish granted (Aigonorus is a member of the Department of Wishes). He felt utterly painful and didn't want to feel such pain. To this day, he fears falling in love will bring him pain, but little did he know that his whole view would change when you choose him to protect you.

Profile Translation:
God of Capricorn x Aigonorus
An apathetic god that goes at his own pace.
Whether it's the heavens, human beings or the things of society, he claims that "it's bothersome." They actually deeply affect him and he shuns all of it.

Thus, the only thing needed is love...

If he were to be to deeply hurt - the emotion, called love, would aid in ceasing the pain.

"If there is pain, the so-called feeling of 'love' can help to erase it."

Insight:
Aigonorus Inner Thoughts

Insight Translation:
My true feelings are that I've become afraid.

Saying that "it's annoying," was easy enough. Although, despite that...right now, I'm suffering but I want you.

"You must be within a 3 metre radius to me; because you're not allowed to be separated from me."

Appearance:
Aignonorus has messy dark brown hair and slender dark brown eyes.

Outfits:
Aigonorus' Work Attire (Left) and True Form (Right)

Work Attire: Aignonorus wears the Department of Wishes uniform with the sleeves pushed up, a white shirt with a loose grey tie, and three silver bangles on his left wrist.

Modern Attire: Aignonorus wears a loose grey sweater over a black shirt, and a leather necklace with a silver ring.

True Form: Aignonorus wears a white bolero with loose sleeves and dark grey patterns, and silver horn-like designs on the edge, a wide black belt with silver designs and round black gems, black pants with two distinctive grey stripes, black boots with silver and horn-like designs on the edge, and a black gem on each boot, a white cloth with similar dark grey patterns that drapes over his lower half, a large silver necklace with many black jewels, and a silver circlet with a small black jewel and two curled horns on the side.

Personality:
Aigonorus is apathetic, often spending time in his room. You later realize his reasons for acting this way; this was derived from his past. He is also very reserved and doesn't speak very much, however when he does speak, he's always careful on what he's saying.

It is also noted that he has a slight tsundere side to him: in Karno's route, he pretends like he doesn't care about the situation by saying, "Whatever." However, Partheno and Tauxolouve say that he did in fact care for her, in which Aigonorus blushes and states that he was just making sure you hadn't run away

Summary of routes
Main Story:
You decide to choose Aignorus to protect you, but you soon note his apathetic personality. You trace this attitude back to his past, and you start to feel concern well up. Soon, Aigonorus receives the mark of sin, forcing you two together. However, this brings you closer together than ever, and when the final battle came, you felt your heart rip in two.