♉️Teorus♉️

Teorus - Profile
General Information
Katakana Name:
テオルス
Romaji Name:
Teorusu
Game Debut:
Star-Crossed Myth
Constellation:
Taurus
Occupation & Department:
Member of The Department of Wishes
Sin:
Craved for too much love
Personality:
Greedy
Height:
5'8"/174 cm
Weight:
60 kg

-----> Teorus is a selectable god in the game Star-Crossed Myth.

Background:
Teorus is one of the members of The Department of Wishes and has the power to freeze time. His mark of sin is at the end of his spine.

Teorus is the son of Thanassis, a god who managed the time between the heavens and a notorious womanizer who would bring home a different goddess each night. His mother presumably only had him in order to maintain Thanassis' love for her but then abandoned him because his father never ceased his ways. Teorus even stated that his father kicked him out of his house at a young age and replaced by a goddess. Because of what he's been exposed to, Teorus believes that the more love he gains from others, the better for him to fill the gaping hole in his heart.

In his main route, Teorus' perception of love changes when you tell him that love is better shared with one person than with multiple parties.

After the sequel, he inherits his father's position of managing time between night and day in the heavens.

Insight:
Teorus - A God's Feelings

Appearance:

Teorus' Work Attire (Left) and True Form (Right)

Teorus has neck-length golden blond hair and golden eyes. His eyes turn blue when his powers are brimming.

Outfits:
Work Attire: Teorus wears the Department of Wishes uniform and a white shirt and cravat.

Human Attire: Teorus wears a pink collared dress-shirt underneath a light yellow/beige sweater.

True Form: Teorus' true god form consists of numerous, long gold necklaces; a choker with a bell-shaped pendant; a deep cut white tunic with his shoulders bare and decorated with gems and bell-shaped charms; a pink, jeweled belt; and a circlet with a pink jewel and horns on both sides of his head.

Personality:
Teorus is very flirtatious and loves being the center of attention of women both to humans and goddesses, but he never lets them into his bedroom for that's his most private area. He has a terrible sense of direction, often getting lost in the King's Palace or the Gods' Mansion, and even at the planetarium where you work at.

Like most of the sinned gods, he was not happy about being sent to Earth in order to atone his sins, but he later found Earth and the humans lifestyle interesting. He is quite childish and innocent, especially to Earthly terms and a normal love and feelings between two people. He loves his job at the Department of Wishes and unlike Leon, who only grants important wishes from the reflecting pool in his room, Teorus grants everyday wishes and will go outside so that he can see their happiness.