♌️ℓєσи♌️

Leon - Profile
General Information
Katakana Name:
レオン
Romaji Name:
Reon
Game Debut:
Star-Crossed Myth
Constellation:
Leo
Occupation & Department:
Minister of The Department of Wishes
Sin:
Defiled a Goddess
Personality:
Sadistic
Height:
5'9"/176 cm
Weight:
134 lbs/61 kg

----> Leon is a selectable god in the game Star-Crossed Myth.

Background:
Leon is the Minister of the Department of Wishes and the most powerful God in the Heavens next to the King. His mark of sin is on the left side of his chest and has the power to invoke physical pleasure. He committed the sin of "defiling a goddess," but the real reason was because he had closed his heart to love.

He was greatly feared by other gods for his power, which is why nobody approached him. However, usually goddesses would ask Leon to accompany him, but he would refuse. Due to this, he lived a lonely life and would always go to a church filled with flowers to calm his mind.

When he was deemed as the new Minister of Wishes, he was a very elite god along with Zyglavis, who became the Minister of Punishments around the same time.

More coming soon...

Insight:
Leon - A God's Feelings

Appearance:

Leon has messy neck-length auburn hair with the lock of hair in his left side longer than his right, and golden brown eyes

Leon has messy neck-length auburn hair with the lock of hair in his left side longer than his right, and golden brown eyes. When his divine powers are unleashed, his eyes turn turquoise.

Outfits:
Work Attire: Leon wears a Department of Wishes uniform (which is white with gold trimming, a frock-style coat, and a white and gold band on the right arm), a white shirt that's slightly unbuttoned and a necklace with a red jewel.

Modern Attire: Leon wears a simple black shirt that's slightly unbuttoned and the same necklace.

True Form: In this form, Leon's hair grows longer and wears a golden-colored skirt with furred trimmings; a golden belt with large red jewels; a large golden collar necklace decorated with a golden sun and red gems; golden armlets and bracelets; and a golden circlet. His torso and stomach has lightly golden tattoos.

Personality:
Leon is highly arrogant, demanding, and regal, but also highly feared and respected by the other gods because of his power and that he's a natural leader who can get the job done. He can come off sounding rude and condescending, but Huedhaut explains that it's how he shows cares in a roundabout way. Despite being head of the Department of Wishes, he often neglects or skips out on his work but when he's working, he does take it seriously. His Vice-Minister Karno can get him back to work.

Like most gods, he thinks very lowly of humans, often referring them as "goldfish", and doesn't mind putting humans in their place. He also dislikes the Earth because humans had polluted it, but there are a few spots on Earth that's as beautiful as the heavens and can appreciate the beauty of it.