Chapter 3

Thank you for reading I will write this chapter than can my reads decide if I should keep writing this.

Spencer POV

" He left because you made him leave " aria says. " no I didn't I went back to his fucking apartment " I say. " I'm sorry " she says." just go now " I yell. Than aria leaves.

" Spence me your dad and Melissa are going to DC for a week by I love you " my mom says. " sure you do bye " I say than they walk out of the house.

My parent are goon I'm all along.

I go down stairs and grab some vodka. I grab the whole bottle not even a cup a full whole bottle.

I go upstairs and look at the stuff toby gave me and the pictures of us. I miss him I need him. But he was helping A. I screwed A great. Mona probley toke pictures of us having sex.

I drink the whole bottle really fast. it was so good. I go downstairs to get 4 bottles of vodka and scotch.

I go back upstairs. I drink it all. I'm so drunk. I pick up my phone dial Toby's number he doesn't answer so I leave a voice mail.

Toby your the one who lost me you fucked up so bad. you hate me becasue you are on the A-team bitch you go hard but you broke my heart harder.

The next morning.

I wake up with the biggest headache. I check my phone I went on who I called last night. I didn't call Toby last night I called Melissa.

Sorry Mel I was super drunk last night didnt mean to send you that voice mail

Spence

Do you like it comment.