Chapter6

Spencer POV

" Hanna I can't do this." I say than start to cry." spence you have to get in contact with toby and tell him " Hanna says." no I can't do that I'm going to have this baby and take care of this baby without toby" I say. " well A will find out and toby will find out." she says. " omg Hanna I got really drunk a couple nights ago I had a lot of alcohol we should go to the hospital to see if the baby is ok." I say.

We drive to the hospital. when we get into a room we wait for the doctor. " hello spencer I will be your doctor today I'm lexi" Lexi says. " um well this morning I found out I was pregnant and a couple of nights ago I got really drunk and I don't know if the baby is ok." I say. " Well how much alcohol did you drink?' lexi asks." 5 whole bottles of vodka and scotch " I say. " why did you drink that much?" lexi asks. " um me and my um boyfriend um broke up and family drama. " I say. " well we can run some test." lexi says.

1 hour later

" Ok so the testes are in. and your baby is healthy and not it's not damaged by the alcohol but it is probably a good idea not to get drunk again while your pregnant." Lexi says. " ok thank you," I say than we leave.

Hope u guys like it. it wasn't a good chapter but I just wanted to let you guys know that the baby is ok. comment and vote. do u think toby will come back? should the baby be a boy or a girl?