Chapter 1

(A/n) hey guys this is my first ever edit/story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave a comment and tell me what u guys think.

I woke up to the sound of metal scraping together and everything around me being pitch black. My heart was pounding and I had know idea where I was.

As I curl up into a corner everything changed. The box I was in had stopped. It so quiet for a good 30 seconds until a tiny fraction of light hit me.

Everything was blurry until my eyes finally started to adjust. I see a human figure jump into the box and was looking at me. "It's a girl" I heard
him say in an amazing British accent. As i look up I see a boy standing there with long sand blonde hair and brown eyes, and behind him was a group of about 50 guys.

"Are you okay" the British accented boy said. "My name is Newt, do you remember anything name, family, friends " "Y/n my name is y/n that's all I can remember" I say in a worried, panicked voice. "It's okay the only thing we remember is our names as well" Newt said as he put his hand out for me to grab.

I take his hand and without much energy in my body Newt helped me up. As I got out of the box I could hear some of the boys talking about me. "She's pretty" I heard one of the guys say "I call dibs" said another one and the others agree and continue talking. I get closer to Newt because for some reason I knew I could trust him. "Ok get back to work" Newt says. The boys all leave in there groups going in different directions.

As I feel my legs getting stronger I am able to walk for myself. Newt lets go and I run off without hesitation into the woods which was the first thing I saw as I got out.

As I reach the woods I keep running through until I reach the corner of two walls. I sit down slowly dragging my back down the wall. As I sit there for what seemed like forever I heard someone coming over to where I was.

It was Newt he ran over seeing me curled up in the corner with tears in my eyes. He sits down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. At this point I wasn't sure if I should hug him and make things awkward or just stay in the position I was in. "It's ok love we all have been through this" Newt says looking at my with his brown eyes.

Did he just call me love. What was happening did he like me or something, no that could not be.

"I am sorry I ran I just panicked"

"That's ok we have all felt what you are feeling."

"What is this place" I ask looking up at him.

"We don't exactly know what this place is but we call it the glade. It is where we eat and sleep. If you are up to it I can show you around"

"Yeah that would be good" I say interested to know where I was.