Chapter 11

(Your pov)

I sat in my room the whole day. I didn't have a job well I did but not one I had all of them because I was so good at what I did. I did ask everyone if they wanted help but no one needed my help. These day seemed to drag on a little it felt like I was there forever but I didn't mind I was lost in my thoughts and was drawing most of the day anyway. I had finished my first drawing . It was a drawing of the glade. I went to start my second one but I had no idea what to draw. I put my pen down to the paper and just let my mind Rome free. I finished my drawing and looked at it. I had draw a picture of Newt. I don't know why but I always had my mind on him. When things got hard I would think of him. I think it may be officially I have a huge crush on Newt. I am 100% sure. If only he knew.

As the day was coming to an end everyone started to head over to the kitchen. Everything was normal although I was still annoyed at Newt though for ignoring me. I get over it though how could I be mad at some like Newt. After about 15 minutes had gone by and I was finished my meal. All the gladers were heading to bed early tonight because they had something important to do tomorrow or something like that. We were the last table left awake. "Hey do you want to go for our walk now" Blake asked me. "Yeah sure why not." I get up and walk with Blake into the dead heads. The night was so peaceful and beautiful. Nothing could ruin this night.

(Newts pov)

As we were sitting at the table I overheard Blake ask y/n if she was ready for their walk. I was a little concerned. What was he up to. As much as I wanted to believe that nothing was going to happen I had this feeling deep down that it wasn't going to be fine. As they walk on out the door I plan to stay close and watch there every move. I know I am being overprotective but I cannot risk anything happening to y/n.