Chapter 3

As I finished my lunch I decided to go look around the glade a little more. I took my scraps to the bin and headed out the door. As I started walking I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me from behind. I choose to ignore it and kept walking.

After I finished looking all around I started to head over to the forest I don't know why but I could still feel a pair of eyes looking at me from behind. This time I decided to turn around. As I turn around my instincts were right Newt was standing in the same position for the past half an hour looking at me. He tried not to make it obvious but that clearly did not work. Oh how can someone be so cute. I have had a crush on him from the moment I saw him but he could never feel the Same way about me. I turned back around and kept walking towards the forest.

Only 2 minutes had past even though it felt longer probably because I was deep in my thoughts. I found myself doing that a lot since I arrived. Half way in and it was so peaceful no one to bother you. I look up at the Sky and i could see the sun starting to set. not looking where I was going I tripped over a branch and sprained my ankle. I cried in pain yelling out for someone to help. I didn't think anyone heard but next thing I here a twig snap. I look in direction of where the sound was coming from and there I saw Newt running towards me. "(Y/N ) are you ok what happened" he asked " I was going for a walk and I was not watching where I was going and tripped." I was in so much pain that I ended up fainting. Just before I completely zoned out I felt Newt pick me up bridal style and started to carry me back to the glade. I smiled at him and fell into a deep sleep.

Newts pov
As I watch her walk out all I could think about was her. She is just so beautiful I have had a crush on her since she arrived but I don't think she would ever like me back. Whilst I was in my thought I was standing by the door of the kitchen watching her as she was looking around. She wakes over to the gardens, the watch tower, the doors out to he maze and the dead heads. About half an hour after watching her She turned around looking at me I pretended I wasn't looking at her but I don't think it worked. She headed into the forest I decided to follow her and get to know her more. As I got closer to where she was i could hear someone yelling for help it was her. I ran as fast as my limp could take me and when I reached her I saw her lying on the ground in pain "oh my gosh (Y/N ) what happened" "I was going for a walk and I was not watching where I was going" she said as her face was getting paler with every word she said. I picked her up and carried her over to the med-jacks. Once I picked her up she smiled at me and then passed out in my arms.