Chapter 5

(Your pov)

As we walk into the kitchen we were the last ones to enter. We walked over got our dinner off frypan and sat at a table where Minho, Thomas and Gally were sitting. I sat next to Newt and Minho and Thomas was sitting in front of me with Gally beside him. "How are you feeling y/n" Minho asked while taking a sip of water. "Yeah I am feeling much better." "That's good what even happened." " well I was walking into the forest and wasn't watching where I was going and tripped. Kinda dumb. But luckily Newt heard me yell out and came to help or I might have still been passed out in the forest." "Well lucky for you" Gally said slowly eating his meal. As the boys continued to talk I could feel myself getting tired. I had finished my meal and was sitting there with my head on my hands. "Why don't was get you to bed y/n." I look up and see Newt smiling at me. "What are you smiling at" "aw nothing you just look so cute when you are tired. I mean..." The others laughed and so do I. Newts face goes a pinky red colour. "Ok let me show you to where your sleeping." "Ok let's go." I say as I get up to take me scrapes to the bin and headed towards the door. When we both walk out i can hear Thomas and Minho still laughing. I ignore them and continue walking.

Things were quiet as Newt and I were walking. As we were walking I was thinking about how newt said I was cute when I was tired. How could that even be I am not even cute when I am tired in fact I am not that cute at all. I Really liked him but I didn't want to say anything in case things got weird between us. We walked over to one of the Spare huts. "So we had a meeting while you were sleeping and we decided that because you are the only girl you will get a private little hut to yourself." "You really don't have to do that I would have been fine anywhere." "No we insist. You are the only girl and I am sure you don't want to be sleeping with us boys and besides our need your privacy." I smile at him and he smiled back. "Thanks Newt. You have been so helpful today." "Its my pleasure, I am always happy to help. Anyway you should get some sleep." "Yeah I guess thanks again." "Good night love" "good night Newt." As he walked out I get into bed and lay there just to think about my past. I got Nothing not one thing. As my eyes get heavy I fall straight asleep and hope that at least one memory from my past comes back.