Chapter 4

(Your pov)
As I open my eyes u see Newt sitting beside me. "Hey you feeling any better?" He asks me as I sit up slowly. "Yeah what happened" " you were walking in the forest and tripped over a branch spraining your ankle" "how long have I been out for" "only a couple of hours." he mentions as I try to get up. "Woah what are you doing" he asks as he sits me back down. "I'm getting up what does it look like" "you can't you must rest for a bit." "But why I will be fine" "no you mustn't move you need to be fully healed first" "Newt I will be fine but if you are really that concerned I will stay here until we go for dinner just for you." "Fine I guess I can live with that." Get some rest then love I will be back later."

As Newt left I lay there with one thought going through my mind. Did he just call me love. No that can't be Maybe I heard wrong. No I am positive he just called me love. I fall asleep thinking about that one little detail. I couldn't help it though. I liked him and their was no denying that.

-time skip to dinner-
Newts pov
I walk in and see Y/n still sleeping. Oh she looks so beautiful when she is sleeping. I stand there looking at her for a couple of minutes until I walk over to her and shake her awake gently. As she opened her eyes she smiled at me I smile back.

Your pov
I wake up to someone shaking me. It was Newt I look up and smile. He smiles back at me. "Are you feeling better" He asks me. "Yes much better" "are you ready for dinner " "yeah I am pretty hungry" "ok then let's go". He helps me up and we walk slowly over to the kitchen. "Thank you" I say as he lets go of me so that I could walk on my own. "For what" "for coming and helping me when no one else was there." "That's alright you know I would do anything for you." "I know you would. Hey can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure love what's up" "how did you get to me so quickly. When I walked into the forest I saw you standing on the other side of the glade." "I don't know I guess when you looked at me I wanted to get to know you better."