PROLOGUE

Shirou here.... Have you ever thought that life is boring. Well for me its boring I guess, and that's why, I PLAY COMPUTER GAMES!!!!!!

I'm 16 years old and I attend to Shirokawa High. Well I guess I'm not that welcomed there anyways. The first day when I arrived to that school, I was pulled into some alley around the school by some senior student which are delinquents and....... The result, 5 were hospitalized and the rest were injured while I, didn't get any injuries. Ever since that day I was avoided.

At least, because I perfected the exam, I wasn't kicked out of the school. The Principal also said that, as long as I don't cause any more troubles and maintain my grades, he won't bother me. Thus, even the teachers are also afraid of me.

Anyway, its been a long time since I last went out of the house. After those events I decided hole up inside my room and play computer. Its getting difficult for me these days. My Mom said that I won't receive allowance if I won't go to school.

Well, the truth is I'm already working at some company, so that I'll be able to buy some items in some games. I work as a program debugger and also creator so I have some money.

......

Monday came, so I decided to come to school for a change........ But there's something I want to tell you... I have a special ability and l call it, RULEBREAKER...

It is an ability that can defy every concept of reality and achieve an unimaginable and out of ordinary feats. Just to say, I didn't cheat so that I can pass the tests and jobs, okay. I'm intellectually smart also.